Worse than bad spelling

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Sep 29 2005, 09:38 PM
ha/ha/ha

Pecker - I thought of you earlier today. I got pissed at something today and instead of yelling my usual "Dammit!" (I'm trying to cut down on cussing in front of my kids), I blurted out "Aw, Pecker!" Then I stopped for a moment as a picture of a huge pink pecker pig jumped into my mind. :p
[post=347597]Quoted post[/post]​

You may use my name in vain anytime, TAG.

smallman

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Hung Muscle@Sep 19 2005, 09:30 PM
Why is it that some posters here feel the need to opine on every single subject -- more often than not with just a one-sentence ridiculous non-sequitor -- even if they have no earthly idea what they're talking about?

If someone posts a thread with the heading "how do I convince my hung boyfriend to let me fuck him?", invariably some allegedly straight poster will write "when I lost my virginity to my girlfriend's sister...."

Or some guy will ask "what's your favorite lube?" only to be followed by a couple of posts of some crap about the old english and greek deriviations of the word semen.

Or a woman will ask if men like big boobs and someone will tell her he shaved his boyfriend's and his dog's balls that morning.

Or, my personal favorite: a master of the obvious will post a thread's 20th message that basically adds nothing to the discussion but simply repeats what at least 10 posters ahead of him have said.

Maybe it's the eternal quest to rack up 10,000 posts on LPSG; maybe it's the lack of a life. But, jeeeez, people. Is it really necessary to have an opinion about everything?

This is way more annoying than poor spelling and grammar.

Okay. Thank you for reading; I'm going back in a lotus pose now and rewinding my video of tantric sex.
[post=344820]Quoted post[/post]​

sorry