Worship my huge cock!

D_Andy Asskicker

Account Disabled
Media
Come gather 'round this mighty symbol of fertility, this immense and devine erotic power. Worship my raised rod of masculinity and admire the splendidness of the engorged head, the long, veined shaft and the round balls, heavy with joy.

You may kneel down to it now, and express your devotion for this sublime lingam. Don't hold back and speak freely. When treated well, my Cock-God will be very generous to its admirers and rewards them abundantly.

Last edited:

Thats one big hot cock well worth plenty of worship. i certainly would.

five

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The certainly is one powerful cock, a long fat tube of masculinity that you wield like King Arthur swinging the sword Excalibur to vanquish any lesser men in his path. And I also like the little statue of Buddha visible in photo 5226.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
all those pics and it seems as if every one is a close up, or semi close up, from the underside..
nice big thick dick and all, but consider taking some different pics, rather than 100+ pics of the bottom

D_Andy Asskicker

Account Disabled
Media
Well, well I see that there are some believers and non-believers here :smile:

Hopefully, most of you see the obvious pun I intended to use. (And yes, I still love my cock being admired.) I just tried to impress a very critical audience with my medium sized manhood (I'm 7"). Of course I took a wide lens and the best angle to show off my cock as big as possible. I also like to take good quality - maybe even aesthetical - pictures of my favourite subject.

D

deleted32404

I am a true and avid oral cock worshiper here in Seattle. I want to find a kind oral top master to spoil.