Worst Drink ever...

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm very aware that I'm one of the few people who enjoy Chartreuse but I think that's because I grew-up with it. Kinda like Vegemite. My parents let me drink on occasion while I was young and they never minded me having a little Chartreuse at my aunt's house as they realized nobody could possibly drink enough to get drunk off of it.

Oh Jason and Mickey Lee, How could you? :eek: I turned the color of that stuff. Of course that was after many other drinks and the Chartreuse really did me in.

Last edited:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Beer, lager, ale... they all taste the same to me, and it's not a good taste. I mean no offense to you brew aficionados, they just aren't for me.

I'm also not at all fond of whiskey, it tastes vaguely of acetone, but you make it a whole lot worse by adding bitters! Whiskey Sour? It's like finger nail polish remover. VOMIT!

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the worst drink on this earth bar none is that Italian concoction an Aperol spritz

:puke:

HellsKitchenManNYC said:
Damn I wish could drink when Dark Shadows was on. First thing I did when I got home from high school was turn on Dark Shadows! Yeah baby! Kate jacksonville!

Ummmm yet we forget that yummy David Selby? For shame! :tongue:

Last edited:

D_Doewell Dadong

Experimental Member
Media
Cinemon aftershock is god awful. All lager made by interbrew is fizzx horse piss, most mass produced bitter is bland unless its draft from a pub. Anyone who buys beer with a widget needs to take a long hard look go the mirror. Bottled ale and guinness is the way forward. Give me a beer with body and flavour then we'll get on fine.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the worst drink I've ever had was a snot gobbler (Baileys and lime). Not a good combination.
Worst beer, London Pride. It smelt like old sweaty socks and didn't taste any better.
My worst hangover came after drinking special Guiness (Guinness and all the white spirits).

My favourite drinks, Bunnahabhain, Hobgoblin and Hoegaarden.

King_ding_a_ling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Worst drink I've ever had was a mega-shot called the "Stinky Douche" Consists of 2 shots of Bacardi 151 and 1 shot Patron. It looks like water, smells like, well, a stinky douche and tastes like fire. It's sort of a "right of passage" for the new guys coming onto my base. Drink that and you'll start your night off fucked up.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not every alcoholic drink is to everyones taste. What is the worst you have ever tried. i tried a Belguim Beer, Leffe, today. tasted like a normal beer with the milk left from Crunchy Nut Cornflakes poured in. for non-drinkers, feel free to mention non-alcoholic cocktails etc.
I am a bartender and I have made a lot of drinks and shots in my time, but one that comes to mind is what you would call a cement mixer. You should see the look on a person's face when they shoot it. It is a shot and it is Bailey's Irish Cream liquer and on top you float a little lime juice. It has to be drank immediately after making. The lime juice causes the Baileys to curdle and well..... you can guess the reaction of the person drinking it. One woman I know likes to buy this shot for men. When they drink it and get the disgusting look on their face, she laughs and asks them how they like it and then tells them to not be a pussy and swallow it. Yes, she was a bitch!

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chocolate Martini (What a waste of chocolate!)
Lone Star and Bush Beers (Yuck!!!)

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Southern Comfort easily, without having to think about it, its vile.

It tastes like a drunks regurgitated fruit basket and I do get ever so annoyed when I'm offered a "really nice whiskey" and that is what is produced :mad:

I know the feeling. I haven't had SC since one night on a field trip in third year at uni. It's a vile brew. I used to have to pour it at arm's length when I worked a bar as the smell made me want to heave.

I am a bartender and I have made a lot of drinks and shots in my time, but one that comes to mind is what you would call a cement mixer. You should see the look on a person's face when they shoot it. It is a shot and it is Bailey's Irish Cream liquer and on top you float a little lime juice. It has to be drank immediately after making. The lime juice causes the Baileys to curdle and well..... you can guess the reaction of the person drinking it. One woman I know likes to buy this shot for men. When they drink it and get the disgusting look on their face, she laughs and asks them how they like it and then tells them to not be a pussy and swallow it. Yes, she was a bitch!

That's what we called a snot gobbler. Green and lumpy. Yum!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Hoegaarden and Shiner Bock are great beers, IMO.

Don't get me started on Jaegerbombs, I heard someone ask. I've never tasted Jaeger by itself (not much of a drinker), but I love Jaegerbombs. They taste mostly like the Red Bull in it, which I like. I really do hate the taste of most alcohol. But they will get you fucked up fast. The first and only time I got fucked up and puked up a lung was after a night that finished with two (almost three, if I hadn't been stopped) Jaegerbombs. Started out with a beer for lunch, then two rum and Coke's later that night, followed by an Irish Carbomb (Guiness, Jameson's whiskey, Bailey's Irish Creme) and then the two Jaegerbombs, all in a two hour time span. That night got unbelievable puke all over the side of my car from leaning out the window going down the freeway, puke all over a friend's bathroom, hugging the toilet and shivering uncontrollably till I could be helped to the nearest bed, and one hell of a headache. No hangover though, and I slept like a baby once the nausea wore off. I vowed to never drink again after that (But I did). :tongue:

I'd never tried Crown Royal till this weekend. Had a Crown and Coke w/ a lime twist. Perfectly mixed, it's great. But I can't handle the taste if there's too much Crown in it. I just can't handle the bitter nasty taste of alcohol without something sweet mixed with it. Just the smell alone of alcohol makes me want to puke.

D_Doewell Dadong

Experimental Member
Media
I used to love southern comfort, one night i got very very drunk on it. Actually very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very drunk, and the smell of it makes me wretch. I still think its a nice drink (just not for me anymore) But whoever offers it as 'a nice whisky' should get punched in the face. A good whisky is on a whole different level

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Worst beer, London Pride. It smelt like old sweaty socks and didn't taste any better.

Then Viking it was off and you shouldn't have drunk it. Any beer that smells of sweaty socks is off and surely you can't use the fact that you decided to drink something so obviously well past its best to condemn a quality London ale.