Worst Fast Food Places

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most of them are pretty bad, but I'd have to say these top the list (not necessarily in order):

1. McDonald's: ubiquitous, boring, greasy, bland
2. TacoBell: they try to attract new customers with gimmicks but when you get right down to it their entire menu consists of arranging 3 or 4 different ingredients in slightly different ways. Extremely unhealthy, and disgusting food anyway.
3. White Castle: even greasier than most places, nasty little unsatisfying burgers
4. In-and-Out Burger: they only have three things on the menu and yet they still have the slowest service of any fast food place I've ever been to. No variety and food that is extremely overrated.
5. Carl's Jr./Hardee's: just gross
6. Pizza Hut: does this count? Easily the worst pizza place out there. Low quality ingredients. Crust like spongy cardboard.

and though I don't especially like any of them, my favorite fast food places:
1. Subway: reasonably palatable, comparatively very healthy. A good foot long Subway Club with some jalapenos and southwest sauce on warm parmesan oregano bread actually does sound appetizing once in a while.
2. Arby's: decent salds, tasty and relatively healthy select sandwices.
3. Chik-Fil-A: also relatively edible and healthy compared to the available alternatives
4. Wendy's: for my money, they've got the best burgers of all the major chains. I actually do enjoy a Big Bacon Classic or Spicy Chicken Sandwich once in a while.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Also, though not a big chain (I think there are only two), Murder Burger (renamed to Redrum Burger in 2001) is GREAT! Giant delicious chili dogs for just a few bucks. Juicy, flavorful ostrich burgers. Tasty in-house made sodas of many different flavors. Fried calamari.
There were lots of good places to eat around Davis but Murder Burger is one of the ones I miss the most.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Also, though not a big chain (I think there are only two), Murder Burger (renamed to Redrum Burger in 2001) is GREAT! Giant delicious chili dogs for just a few bucks. Juicy, flavorful ostrich burgers. Tasty in-house made sodas of many different flavors. Fried calamari.
There were lots of good places to eat around Davis but Murder Burger is one of the ones I miss the most.
Agreed!:biggrin1:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
6. Pizza Hut: does this count? Easily the worst pizza place out there. Low quality ingredients. Crust like spongy cardboard.

LOL. Yeah, we native Chicagoans are always amazed that any Pizza Slut makes it in Chicagoland. Chicago has the best pizza in the world and the best of it is gotten in tiny, nasty, greasy, pizza parlors that are family owned. The pizza there is always fresh and it has the best ingredients.

We Chicagoans figure that it's tourists who keep the Pizza Sluts alive in the Chicago Area.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Worst Fast Food Places?
1. White Castle.
2. Krystals, which is like the Southern version of White Castle, yet manages to be worse than White Castle and quite possibly creates some of the most disgusting product for consumption. That place is a suicide factory.

Have any of you experienced the batter-dipped horror that is Long John Silvers or Captain D's.
KFC's is pretty much just a fried salt lick :yuck:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most of them are pretty bad, but I'd have to say these top the list (not necessarily in order):
1. McDonald's: ubiquitous, boring, greasy, bland
2. TacoBell: they try to attract new customers with gimmicks but when you get right down to it their entire menu consists of arranging 3 or 4 different ingredients in slightly different ways. Extremely unhealthy, and disgusting food anyway.
3. White Castle: even greasier than most places, nasty little unsatisfying burgers
4. In-and-Out Burger: they only have three things on the menu and yet they still have the slowest service of any fast food place I've ever been to. No variety and food that is extremely overrated.
5. Carl's Jr./Hardee's: just gross

plus Arby's, Long John Silver (just getting near a Long John Silver is about enough to make me vomit), A&W, and Dairy Queen. (Long ago, I nicknamed Taco Bell as "Taco Hell" and a smaller West Coast chain, Taco Time, as "Taco Crime.") And before anyone asks, "all of them?" Yes, all of them!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, God, I forgot to list Kentucky Fried Chicken!

I am a devotee of Popeye's Fried Chicken! :biggrin1: I always order the same thing; and it's never been bad. Three wings and a biscuit with the red beans & rice side, an extra biscuit and a coke. I like to crumble the biscuit up over the red beans and rice and mush it together. :smile:

Is it healthy? No, but I don't got Popeye's for health food. :cool:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
McDonalds, I rarely get food from there there but it's driven all the nice little cafes that used to exist out of business and the chips are made from expanded polstyrene - probably.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a devotee of Popeye's Fried Chicken! :biggrin1: I always order the same thing; and it's never been bad. Three wings and a biscuit with the red beans & rice side, an extra biscuit and a coke. I like to crumble the biscuit up over the red beans and rice and mush it together. :smile:

Is it healthy? No, but I don't got Popeye's for health food. :cool:

Yes, Chile! If it keeps you from killing the folks, eat dem Wings! LOL! :biggrin1: