Worst films you've seen...

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
There are soooo many...but here are a few:

There's Something About Mary (EVERYONE LOVED this movie. I had to turn it off 1/2 way through it - that's how stupid I thought it was.)

Titanic (ANOTHER film EVERYONE loved. Just crap. 3-1/2 hours of drivel just to see that stupid ship sink?)

njreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The Color Purple
E.T.

These two movies are a big part of the reason I don't go to the movie theater any longer. I prefer to get my movies free from the public library. If they suck, at least I don't feel cheated out of the ticket price.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow...I loved Boogie Nights. I thought it was really good.

I don't know what to say, I walked out of the theatre. I stopped it when I rented it after 30 minutes, and finally I was snowed in at the Detroit airport and it was on HBO or something and I watched the whole thing!

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
I don't know what to say, I walked out of the theatre. I stopped it when I rented it after 30 minutes, and finally I was snowed in at the Detroit airport and it was on HBO or something and I watched the whole thing!

No, it's OK. To each his own. Personally, I thought it was a great story about naivete and personal loss, even though the main character wasn't a bad dude and had good intentions.