Worst First Date ever?

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by StrictlyAvg, Jan 9, 2010.

1. StrictlyAvg

StrictlyAvg Member

2. Principessa

Gold Member

3. Principessa

Gold Member

I had a friend who went out with a guy she met in a singles ad in a local paper like 20 years ago. This guy looked like John Belushi's slow-witted brother and played "Ringo" in a Beatles cover band. My friend is overweight, and said so when they talked on the phone.

The night of their date, after he said hello, he said "Wow! You really are overweight, most people lie about that, but you're fat." Why she didn't leave then, I have no clue. :no: Over appetizers he choked on his lemonade and regurgitated a half chewed, fried mozzarrella stick into his napkin.

She excused herself to the bathroom and left.

4. StrictlyAvg

StrictlyAvg Member

I've never heard of pee bottles outside obviously the medical environment!

Thought maybe the US contingent could fill us in on WTF that was all about!

It does have a bit of an urban legend ring about it but it still made me laugh. That or the guy's a badly afflicted OCD weirdo when it comes to his bathroom habits!

5. Principessa

Gold Member

Some of the nasty, long haul truck drivers use pee bottles. :yuck: It's just an empty 20 oz. soda bottle that they pee in rather than going to a truck stop or rest stop. Aside from being gross, it's also illegal in the USA because the Department of Transportation considers any bodily fluid to be a hazardous material.

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Yeah, primarily in the 70's to early 80's, they had those things strapped to their legs with a tube wrapped around the head of the penis, never inserted. If you watch a vid clip of the Burt Reynolds movie, Semi tough, there's a scene where he has to use a similar device because he has to stay in a group for a long time without peeing.

Draft saved Draft deleted