Worst Job you ever had?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
KFC for 3 months cooking chicken...the only upside was the free food and my vegetarian manager

njreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Corporate HQ for a major pharmaceutical company in NJ. I've never been around a more self-centered, hypocritical, finger-pointing bunch of people in my life. One day I even got chewed out (by a contractor, no less!) for something that she failed to do. I still haven't figured out how it became my fault.

I was never so happy as the day I learned that my job was being eliminated as part of a downsizing. The other 4,000 people who were let go might not have been, but it was the best day of my life.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For supplementary income to my regular job at the time, I sold renewal subscriptions over the phone for TV Guide, worked the 800 number for Bullworker, sold some collectors coins- over the phone. I also spent a cold winter working part time doing telephone surveys- beer, cars, bathrooms (which included asking if they had a bidet), garage information, library information, and others which I fortunately don't remember. Those jobs were terrible; however, some of the people I worked with were fun.