Worst movie you have ever seen?

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did anyone ever see the movie Hsssssss! ? An awful early 70's horror movie staring Dirk Benedict (Face from the A-Team) as a guy who gets slowly turned into a snake by his girlfriend's mad scientist father. Chock full of unintentional laughs.

Yes, but it traumatized me when I watched it on teevee in my youth. :frown1:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm hard-pressed to name one "worst" movie. I'm tempted to throw Deuce Bigelow: European Gigolo out there, but I'm inclined to think there are movies that have offended my taste and sensibilities even moreso than that one.

One thing I do love is reading reviews of horrible films. To wit:

The Agony Booth is a treasure trove of Shitty Movie analysis. I've linked to their review of "Manos" The Hands of Fate, which is a favorite read of mine.

Enjoy!

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh goodness, that "Apollo...." whatever movie last summer. I got motion sickness from the continuous shaking of the camera for the real effect. :puke:
Not to mention it's poor mirroring of an alien hopping out of the guys gut. Ummm that's been done thank you very much.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hackers and Swordfish both make me cringe.

WHAT?! HACKERS?!

NOOOOOOO!

Hackers was awesome...One of my fave movies, ever.

One movie that I saw a long time ago, that I thought was absolutely wretched was this "Thriller" with Judd Nelson in it called Every Breath.

Seriously, one of the worst movies ever made.

And yeah, Anything with Tom Green in it, I'll for certain skip on general principle. I truly don't understand why anyone thinks he's funny.

Growing up in the 1980's, at the beginning of the VCR craze, and the video store movement, there were quite a few bad, cheesy horror flicks I saw. None of them very memorable.....

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What!? Hackers is a cult classic... great movie! :tongue:

==

I didn't see anyone mention: Last Action Hero (1993) - IMDb

That movie is terribad, especially for an Arnold movie!

I liked Last Action Hero! It made non-stop fun of the entire action genre and tons of tropes! :biggrin1:

WHAT?! HACKERS?!

NOOOOOOO!

Hackers was awesome...One of my fave movies, ever.

It's non-stop cringe-tastic. Something embarrassingly bad is said at least once every three lines of dialog. :yup:

Is that why you like it?

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I did think that "Repo: The Genetic Opera" was pretty wretched. Songs sucked, acting sucked. Not even Anthony Stewart Head's voice could save it.