Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I Just had a terrible night I invited 1 guy and 2 girls one of them I have a thing for. evening vent fine. Then a really good friend of mine called and I said just come to my place because I knew that he had a Girlfriend...
But time vent and I guess he forgot and made the move on the one I were attracted to and have build up a Friendship of and this were the night were I were going to make the move.
But I didn't have a change my Friend are so much better looking than me and more confident.
right now I'm just devastated, and I don't know what to do. It have been to long since I had A girlfriend and even Longer since I had someone Special.
I'm just lost right now...

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't give up. But be very nice to yourself and your own best friend. It's better to try to get closer to a woman when you are alone with her anyway.

And if you were meant to be with that girl, she's going to try this other guy and reject him pretty fast, especially if he's such a fast one, having another girl and then either two timing her or dumping her and going on the prowl right away.