BUSTERHYMAN Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined Oct 28, 2010 Posts 11,517 Media 0 Likes 2,433 Points 333 Location Chi-Town Hustler Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Male BUSTERHYMAN, Aug 19, 2021 #1 Reactions: artem75 and BillM
seventiesdemon Superior Member Media: 0 Joined May 25, 2019 Posts 6,454 Media 0 Likes 7,838 Points 408 Location Australia Sexuality 80% Straight, 20% Gay seventiesdemon, Aug 20, 2021 #2 The Busterhyman Presidency....
BUSTERHYMAN Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined Oct 28, 2010 Posts 11,517 Media 0 Likes 2,433 Points 333 Location Chi-Town Hustler Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Male BUSTERHYMAN, Aug 23, 2021 #3 I just asked Alexa to play ‘American Idiot’. I’m now listening to Jey Biden’s latest press conference. This cunt couldn't run a tap never mind a country . . .
I just asked Alexa to play ‘American Idiot’. I’m now listening to Jey Biden’s latest press conference. This cunt couldn't run a tap never mind a country . . .
MrTMT Worshipped Member Media: 0 Joined Oct 9, 2011 Posts 10,705 Media 0 Likes 14,813 Points 368 Location Eastern US Sexuality 99% Straight, 1% Gay Gender Male MrTMT, Aug 23, 2021 #4 If I can make a correction, cunt usually refers to a female. As a guy, it should be a "dickhead".
3 3HandsfulofDick Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined May 3, 2015 Posts 1,122 Media 0 Likes 1,917 Points 158 Age 56 Location Midwest Sexuality 60% Gay, 40% Straight Gender Male 3HandsfulofDick, Aug 23, 2021 #5 BUSTERHYMAN said: I just asked Alexa to play ‘American Idiot’. I’m now listening to Jey Biden’s latest press conference. This cunt couldn't run a tap never mind a country . . . Click to expand... 6 Bankruptcies…Can’t pay his own bills on time.. every business venture a total failure… Has to scam his own supporters out of money..600K dead on his watch..Now who are we talking about again? Reactions: montagabends
BUSTERHYMAN said: I just asked Alexa to play ‘American Idiot’. I’m now listening to Jey Biden’s latest press conference. This cunt couldn't run a tap never mind a country . . . Click to expand... 6 Bankruptcies…Can’t pay his own bills on time.. every business venture a total failure… Has to scam his own supporters out of money..600K dead on his watch..Now who are we talking about again?