worst reaction to your tiny cock

B_yohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what's the worst reaction to your size?

this can be a question not only for small guys... they say I'm quite big, but once I was told "hey... you're not very long, but you're impressively thick"... which should be a compliment, but I remember I was a little upset for that "not very long" ;-)

BlackLantern

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gods where to begin?

I'd have to go for a tie between my very first girlfriend to ever see my dick and her response was, "Gee! You're nowhere NEAR as big as my last boyfriend! His went all the way up past his bellybutton!" And she went on and on about it.

Bitch!

And the other would be a later girlfriend cheating on me repeatedly (with 3 different guys) with the reason being "she felt she deserved bigger".

Other bitch!

D

deleted73529

A cute young woman dumped me after one sexual experience, and told her friends the reason was I was "Mr. Short Dick."

My current wife told me years ago "your dick is big enough." But the unsaid implication was, "just barely."

She has dated other men over the past several years, as we are now in a cuckold type relationship. She's dropped all pretense of me being big enough and routinely tells me how satisfying sex is with her well endowed boyfriends.

merlin8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Years ago, i had a girlfriend who said what i really need was a girlfriend with small hands! Thanks.

As a semi put down, i have been told, that its "just right for oral", leading to the implication that its not big enough for fucking!

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Seriously, I have never been told any of this. But just once, I wish I was with someone secure enough to tell them their cock is, "cute" when it is a bit on the small side!

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Let's see...

After seeing me naked and erect once, a roommate started calling me "Petey", which was actually "P.D." or "Pinky Dick".

"I hope you're really good with your tongue."

One girl put her hand down my pants while we were making out in my car after our first date. When she felt my erection, she suddenly asked to be taken home. She later told a mutual friend that my size was the reason.

Another told me that I was "bigger than average". At first I thought maybe she'd only had really small guys like me, but I later learned the guy she was with before me was around 8", so I figure she was lying to be nice to me.

One asked if I'd been injured or had surgery. I've several variants on that: "Are you cold or something", etc.

And then the usual stifled giggle or accidental comment. I'm 6'3" and have a 4" penis, so I think these are usually prompted by surprise that my erection isn't in proportion to the size of my hands and feet (I have size 13 feet).

MartiT

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The two bad reactions I have had where from a very petit girl who said to me me when she first saw me hard that she really liked my dick as it was not too big for her. The second was from a larger girl who on seeing my hard cock just said why don't you just go down on me as that's probably not going to do it for me, I did

ghodges85

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I once had a girl say that she did not think I would "fill her", I looked at it and said I could try my head but that may not either........touche?
hahaha, that's great. No one's ever really given me shit about my dick (I'm pretty average) but I'll have to remember a line like that should it ever come up. What a bitch comment that girl made- good for you!

b1brunner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think I can relate to this because I am a grower, not a shower. Sometimes when I start out, junior has not woke up yet, and I am maybe 3 inches soft, at the most. Some women have made the comment "Uh, kinda short here, not sure if this is going to work", or something similar. My response is "Wait a minute, not ready just yet". After a minute, then I hear "Uh, where you think you are putting that ?", or "Uh, where did that come from?".

MelbourneGirl

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow....there are some mean people about. I'm saddened to hear that women (and men), would say things that are so obviously hurtful.

I've come across a couple of very small penises (including one micro penis - it wouldn't have been more than an inch) and I did my best to keep my surprise to myself and carry-on as if nothing was unusual.

How horrible to be in a vulnerable position (with your pants off) and then have somebody be so unkind.

I've often wondered if small guys think about giving a potential partner the 'heads-up' as we say (advance warning), to help mitigate the surprise? Perhaps some people say mean things because they forget to censor their mouth and it just pops out? I'd hate to think that people are deliberately cruel. I mean, we're talking about a person who likes you enough to get naked with you and want to do intimate things with you, not your arch enemy.

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
grower here. 3.5 or less if its real cold.
got dogged by my friends GF when we all went hot tubing in the snow. we were having a snow ball fight and she couldn't stop talking about how tiny i was. two of the other guys there were show'ers and the other was average but semi hard. for years we'd run into each other and shed dog me more about being tiny. she used to talk about how big her boyfriend was. later she dated another friend of mine and he found a picture of her old BF with a hard on and showed it to me. he looked about 7.5".(inch smaller than me) -to this day she still thinks im tiny. :tongue: