"Worst" Reaction When He Was Small

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever blurted out something or reacted to a new guy's cock in a way that you wish you could take back? I have one friend who told me that, while really drunk, when she pulled down his pants to see a really small cock, she said "wow, that sucks for you." She spent the rest of the time trying to make up for it, but it had been said.

Any similar experiences? How'd he react to that?

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I was at a party and we were all laughing at one of the guys there because his girlfriend said he had a little dick, I geuss that made me feel a little guilty, I'm not sure how much I'd liked to be laughed at.

The sister of the girl who had arranged the party also said he had a little dick, when I think about it though I have to wonder why he had been with two attractive girls from just this party and I had only been with one girl and I'm geussing most the guys there had only had one girl or more likely none.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was at a party and we were all laughing at one of the guys there because his girlfriend said he had a little dick, I geuss that made me feel a little guilty, I'm not sure how much I'd liked to be laughed at.

The sister of the girl who had arranged the party also said he had a little dick, when I think about it though I have to wonder why he had been with two attractive girls from just this party and I had only been with one girl and I'm geussing most the guys there had only had one girl or more likely none.

Because there's more to getting a woman then a penis.

These kids today:rolleyes:

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
What I meant is that he obviously has other things going for him when he actually gets a sexual relationship when I don't.

He's just as good looking or better looking then me, follows trends (which girls like WTF), He's confident, etc. It makes sense.

LongTimeComing

Just Browsing
Media
What I meant is that he obviously has other things going for him when he actually gets a sexual relationship when I don't.

He's just as good looking or better looking then me, follows trends (which girls like WTF), He's confident, etc. It makes sense.

CONFIDENCE. That is the most important quality to attract a mate.

In my experience, young women (mid 20's and below) often confuse arrogance for confidence, and might also be more taken-in by superficial qualities. Things like trendiness, high energy level, smooth talking... These can be exciting, and people like excitement. I think after some maturation, people tend to look for qualities that are more enduring. I'm generalizing here, so I hope I don't offend anyone who doesn't fit into my generalization!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I pride myself for being able to control myself to a degree that such sentences won't slip past my lips. However, I think a few times I wasn't able to control my facial expression, which slipped to a disappointed mode a few times. However, I don't think that once you have a guy's pants down, you should make him pull them up and leave again. After all, as LINL put it, there's more to getting a woman than a penis. And there are ways to work around that aspect: oral, tactile, etc.

kcee

Experimental Member
Media
Confidence is well known to be one of the be all and end alls of attraction,

I think...
Confidence is VERY IMPORTANT to me. In the past I have been with a couple of guys that probably were in the 5" range, but they dressed great and were in really good shape as well. They turned me on big time. Their size was not a turn off at all to me. Like I have said before, what turns me on about a guy's penis is when it's excited over being with me...not the size.

DeeDee xxxx

Damn! I was checking hubby's pm's and forgot to log off again!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
The one small guy i had told me before how small he was. I think he actually enjoyed the humiliation part of it a bit...And suprisingly enough he was an excellent lover and gave me some brilliant orgasms:wink:

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I've been in a couple situations where a woman called out her mate, or at least hinted, for being less well equiped. While it was usually in a joking matter, it seemed a bit mean.

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been in a couple situations where a woman called out her mate, or at least hinted, for being less well equiped. While it was usually in a joking matter, it seemed a bit mean.

When one of my girlfriends found out that her husband was having an affair, she angrily called the girl and said "you can have this small dicked man if you want him!" in front of her husband. Although my friend had had an affair a couple of years earlier, she still lashed out at him in this cruel and demeaning way.
Although they have long since gotten back together, I often wonder if he ever got over her saying that. I thought that it was really hitting below the belt (no pun intended!) to do that.