Worst Sex Position

Sexual Position you hate most ( In General )

• Missionary Positions / Self on Top & Related

Votes: 15 11.4%
  • Doggy Positions / Self behind Partner & Related

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Partner on Top & Related

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Standing Positions & Related

Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Spooning Positions & Related

Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Pegging Positions / Partner penetrating Self & Related

Votes: 38 28.8%

• Total voters

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, so I was on the internet, and realized I can't find for the life of me anything about the sex positions men hate! So, I came here; in your opinion I ask of you what is the sex position you find the most boring, worthless, or least pleasurable?

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like the spoon either. And sometimes I seem to be able to get it,other times not. I dont' know why,but if you try too long and have a hard time getting the right position,it becomes a mood killer quick.

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats what happens. My wood gets soft trying to figure it out so i end up just turning her over to doggie or missionary.

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^ Yes,sex is very much about timing and being in the moment. Fiddling around trying to get into a position is a surefire way to put out the fire for BOTH parties....

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Given the amount of time it takes us to reach orgasm, if at all, standing is a completely unreasonable position. I would most likely die. heh

Spooing isn't the worst position, it definitely has its place. Spooning for passionate wake up loving is, as MickeyLee mentioned, heaven. :) I don't think I could ever cum from it though.

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Missionary,in it's various forms,is the most intimate of all positions. The most body contact,and direct eye contact. My personal favorite is doggiestyle,particularly with a larger-bottomed woman.But I love missionary as well...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Given the amount of time it takes us to reach orgasm, if at all, standing is a completely unreasonable position. I would most likely die. heh

Spooing isn't the worst position, it definitely has its place. Spooning for passionate wake up loving is, as MickeyLee mentioned, heaven. :) I don't think I could ever cum from it though.
Hrm, yeah I didn't see standing as an option... but that is highly unlikely as a good position.. who wants to stand to have sex.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hrm, yeah I didn't see standing as an option... but that is highly unlikely as a good position.. who wants to stand to have sex.

I love standing sex, though perhaps we're thinking of different "standing" IF I have a guy on a desk on his back at cock level and I'm standing and doing him I find that the perfect ideal position for me =) My bed tends to get a little to pillowy so I like the standing position because the floor is sturdy.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I love standing sex, though perhaps we're thinking of different "standing" IF I have a guy on a desk on his back at cock level and I'm standing and doing him I find that the perfect ideal position for me =) My bed tends to get a little to pillowy so I like the standing position because the floor is sturdy.
I was thinking.... a person against the wall and the other person holding them and standing and fucking.

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote the message then and people will know what the fuck you're talking about.

Since it was the first comment about missionary beneath your own, it doesn't take rocket science to figure out I was responding to your comment. No need for the profanity either,or are you not capable of expressing yourself without it?