Worst Sex You Have Ever Had

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I forgot about one time with a guy who was a totally horrible fuck. I am not sure he had ever been with a guy before, but I let him fuck me. 1st, he didn't want to use a condom ("I am clean, I swear!") Then he didn't even try to prep me. It was almost like getting raped. He kept trying to push it is and kept slipping and missing the hole. All the humping finally got him off (he never did penetrate) and he jumped off and put on his clothes. If he treats his woman the way he treated me, no wonder he doesn't get any.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by DeeBlackthorne@Jul 7 2004, 04:03 PM
I had a girlfriend in college who used to brag about her sexual talents -- that she could deep-throat bananas and all that stuff. When we finally got to doing the deed, she pulled mine out and practically freaked on the spot.
Ah, it was quite similar for me but it was at during the very last week of high school.

The classmate in question had been hinting, flirting and making steamy innuendos about her sexual appetite for weeks. She had even groped me once. So, at a graduation party, I was stoked when we finally got a chance to be alone together. I was really anticipating a thrill. It started off OK but when we progressed beyond petting to the removal of clothes her enthusiasm somehow began to fade. By the time I mounted her she had become silent and had just about completely lost interest. I proceded to hump her like crazy but it felt like I was doing an inanimate blow up doll or something like that. Odd.

Yah, I got my rocks off in a messy climax but the event was unsatisfying because of her peculiar lack of interest. We went our separate ways after that and never discussed it.

SG

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like a blowup doll
YES!
Male or female..
gay or straight...
we have ALL been with someone who
was SILENT.

That is so eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrieeeeee
to me.
'um...excuse, me....did you pass away?"
LOL

It has happened to me once.
"Did you cum?"
"oh...yeah, awhile ago".

NOT A PEEP.
Weird.
:wacko:

did you ever hug someone, who kept their arms
at their sides?
that only happened to me once, and it was weird.

BRMSTN69:
A blowjob from a woman with a gag reflex. Need I say more?

yeah, that happened to me, but it was a male and it happened on two seperate occasions with two different guys

P.S. how come when I started the thread on "choking" in sex with a large penis, no one else would admitt to it happening to them? Jonb where were you?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You gotta give those people credit saying they could take you, and then watching their gag reflex kick in.

In all seriousness tho, it kind of makes you hesitant to go any further with them after the realization of the fact that they have no capacity, so to speak for you.

BRMSTN69: I was too busy cleaning myself up to even think about going further!

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
Probably the guy I fucked and when I turned on the lights so he could get dressed and leave, the sheets were all shitty. Yes, I almost gagged. Don't think he even noticed it and probably never knew why I was a little cold to him when running into him in the bars.

Franky

Expert Member
Media
The first guy I ever "fucked" was 50 years ago when we were teenagers. He claimed to be very experienced and said "Go on, go on give it to me, fuck me!" and I was very nervous, eventually I got my cockhead in and immediately shot my load! He goes ballistic, shouting "You shot in me! You shot in me!" and was frantic to get my spunk out of his ass.
Franky

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by BRMSTN69@Jul 8 2004, 01:25 AM
A blowjob from a woman with a gag reflex. Need I say more?

yeah, that happened to me, but it was a male and it happened on two seperate occasions with two different guys

P.S. how come when I started the thread on "choking" in sex with a large penis, no one else would admitt to it happening to them? Jonb where were you?
Answering oriental-lad's thread on the same topic, of course.

wvalady1968:
Originally posted by pmpn8ez@Jul 7 2004, 09:53 PM
Bad sex??? For a man in a hetero relashipship??? I dont think that exists. Even when its not the greatest...its still good.
I'm so glad to hear someone voice my thoughts. I've only had good, better, and best.

BRMSTN69: sex is like pizza, when it's good it's really good, and when it's bad it's still pretty fucking good!!!!

Atlrabbit

1st Like
Media
The only really bad sex..is no sex at all! But there has been a number of, well, 'not very fun' times...like the guy in my building always giving me that smile, glance in the eye, until we finally talked one day and I went over to his place...before I could say "you've got a nice apt. he was naked and taking off my clothes...I was looking for a really hot time. We went to the bedroom, he laid on the bed, closed his eyes, and he did nothing...absolutely nothing. I finally gave him a quick bj...he jumped up, picked up my clothes...gave them to me and showed me the door...just the wam bam and no thank you ma'am.

Then there was the guy who...just as I was about to slide into his ass...tells me..he's got the flu!

Then the guy who was real hot-we were naked on the sofa just about to get it on when his wife walked in....

Or the guy who right before cumming would starting talking about some TV program and ask me questions...

and there are many others...but the only really bad times is connecting with a hot dude that almost makes you cum in your pants, usually out in public, and you can't find a place for at least a quicky! Oh well....!!

roman26: For me it was about 5 years ago in college.I was involved with a girl who was very 'endowed' for lack of a better term.It didn't help that i'm not that big either.Anyway when we had intercourse,I was having a hard time 'keeping it up' because I couldn't feel her.And she definitely couldn't feel me cause she asked the classic 'you in yet?'Talk about embarrasing!I was humbled to say the least.

kenny:
Originally posted by geo8x6@Jul 12 2004, 05:57 AM
Hey, jonb, "oriental" is a derogatory term used for asians.. As an asian american, I would appreciate it if you didn't use that term.
if your serious you should know this comes off pretty weak man.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
More on the word "oriental":

According to this source, "oriental" is problematic in some contexts. The word literally means, "from the east" -- and in this case, east is relative to Europe -- so the use of the word is definitely eurocentric even when no offense is intended.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only recently become aware that the term was considered offensive by Asian people, I certainly meant no offense when using it. I thought it was just like "white people, black people, middle eastern people"- that kind of thing. Now that I know better, I do better, but I am sure no offense was meant here.

buddy43610: I was in college. My neighbor invited me to go camping with him, his new g/f and his former g/f, who he said "thought I was hot". He said we would have a great time and assured me the ex said she wanted to have sex with me. It was a beautiful fall day, a Friday. We gathered at his place. The four of us packed the cars. There wasn't much conversation before we left between me and his ex as we just didn't seem compatible, but we were pleasent enough and she did think I was hot! The girls got in their Gremlin and he and I jumped in his old IH Scout. We got to the State park and pitched the tents. A front rolled in just before we finished with the tent. The temperature dropped from the low 70s to the low forties in about 20 minutes. It was all the sudden cold and rainy. My friend and his new g/f went to their tent and me and his ex jumped into our tent. Our tent seemed about large enough for one person. We were cold and wet so I pull the sleeping bag over us. We started fooling around. There was no way to manuver and the old tent started leaking. Our clothes were half off and I was trying to get busy. She just kind of lay there. I hadn't had a lot of sexual experience and wasn't real confident. I tried to penatrate her, but she was too big and the tent too small and me too unsure of my self...etc. The tent is leaking and falling in. I'm losing what errection I had. She thinks I've come, I hadn't. She grabs her shirt and runs to the other tent CRYING. They all decide we should go back home. We pack the tents and equipment. The girls take off in their car and then we leave in the old IH Scout. We hit the Interstate. They are far ahead of us. We are in the middle of nowhere and the engine lets go. We pulled over and walked to the next exit. There was one little Mom and Pop store, but it was closed. We used the payphone outside to call the girls. They finally made it home and answered the phone. They both came back. I got in the backseat with the ex (in the little Gremlin). There probably weren't two words spoken by anyone the whole two hours it took us to get home. God what a nightmare!