Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Definitely the dude in san diego who came hands free on MY SECOND THRUST and then refused to bottom anymore or suck me off...

I was livid
And that ho STILL hits me up for dick sometimes wven though i live across the country and he was a monumentally unsatisfying lay

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely the dude in san diego who came hands free on MY SECOND THRUST and then refused to bottom anymore or suck me off...

I was livid
And that ho STILL hits me up for dick sometimes wven though i live across the country and he was a monumentally unsatisfying lay
What can I say..... Guys....

Well, at least it's a great thing that your bottom is an issue for us - no telling what we would do if we didn't have to consider how gay guys are unsatisfactory as bottoms...

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What can I say..... Guys....

Well, at least it's a great thing that your bottom is an issue for us - no telling what we would do if we didn't have to consider how gay guys are unsatisfactory as bottoms...

Ive had my share of starfish girls too, but that dude was by far the most disappointing. Two fucking thrusts. For fucks sake.

Ann_bbw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for all the guys and gals for the kind words, and clit "puns". I take it as a compliment. Thanks. I am so over being self conscious about myself for years now, and this helps. I call "her" my "clitty" on my "kitty". She has a full hood "foreskin" and more nerve endings as a penis (look it up).. So there! LOL.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you accusing women of being unstable, grouchy and / or irrational during such times? :rolleyes:

Nooooo, it just made me have a flash back to one on my Xs. I am 6 feet tall ans she was like 5'-4" and I was afraid for my life on a few occasions

Though to balance the equation, I had a GF, who enjoyed my company and sex during that time

Reactions: rtg and Wave85

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@ronin001 vrs the womangs of LPGS
513443f2bd9f0f872d968f6b9c442f49449ebb61bc96022ad1bd42c299bf36fc.gif

Well If I had to pick a way I wanted to die, I see some possibilities in that method

Reactions: Wave85

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of all the Clit beasts we conceived - I think @MickeyLee's Clitoralraptors are somehow the sexiest - so in a twisted way, I get it. The goofiest of the Clit beasts was definitely Clitfoot, but Clitfoot's existence is disputed. Then again that hungry kitty might have gotten you before them. Sorry to let you down with the Dickformers...

Reactions: ronin001 and rtg