Worst Sexual Experience

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aww, poor dear... Choose me instead, I'll take off the pressure -- I won't try to make you orgasm at all.

:wink: :biggrin1:

Hehe :rolleyes: . Actually I want a guy to make me orgasm, but you've got to work w/what I've got :tongue: !

jacknthebstock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never even got to the sex because the pick up line was such a turn off.
It went like this " you've got a really nice bum bum, I bet your farts smell really good"
My answere was "I'm going to go stand over there now, bye"

Herecumstroubleuk

Just Browsing
Media
Well accepting the first few times I had sex when it was extremely painful and I didn't cum or get into in anyway (I thought maybe I had a very tight foreskin or something, didn't relise it was cause of my size and that I hadn't discovered extra large condoms yet!)

I would like to point out too that this story isn't standard practise for me, stamina is usually not something i worry about at all however....

I'd picked up this girl the weekend before at college and we had had some vun and very noisey sex on the saturday night. Come the monday I had 2 exams, one in the morning and one in the late afternoon so I figured I'd call her up and get her over to relieve some stress mid-exam period.

She came round, we kissed, fumbled for about 2mins, were naked and she lay down on the floor, I went in, came out, went in, and BAM! "oops" It must have been about 4th stroke and I was cumming away. I couldn't believe it , was shit scared. I started to go as hard as I good to try and get as much out of the remaining hardness for her as possible but finally it died down. She said "That was quick" I said, "Yeah you know when I said oops about 3 minutes ago, THAT was quick!"

I was terrified of this devil woman and how she had managed to make me do this, got her out of there quickly and called my best mate, and master of all things sexual. Explained the situation and he stopped me and said "Dude are you drunk?" "No of course not, I've got an exam in 2 hours" "Well there you are then....when was the last time you had sex drunk?" "Ahhhhhh"

Ah the halcyon college days. I never spoke with her again, not surprisingly she never called me again. I did she her around the canteen a few times and my god did it turn me on to wonder what she was telling her mates..."That guy over there....big boy but my god...like under 10 seconds!!"

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually the sex wasn't that bad. It was too good, in fact. It was so good that my leg thrashing sent one of my feet through the footboard, which held some cheap plywood veneer ornaments, and there it got stuck (my foot). I couldn't get it back out, since whenever I tried to pull my foot back out, the two parts of ornament would bend back together, and cut into my foot harder. It took about a quarter-hour until my guy had his toolbox from his car, and had cut me back out, all while I was naked. Sometimes this helps a relationship, here it didn't.

The other was a one-nighter that had gone terribly bad. Usually I have a pretty good sense of noticing in advance whether a guy is good for a one-time sheet roasting, but this one had slipped in under my RADAR. He just did everything wrong, from bad kissing, altering between the extremes of "Don't go past my lips!" and "I wanna eat your tonsils", he almost squashed my tits with his hands, didn't know what to do with his dick except slamming so hard I thought my hip joints were going to dislocate, and then came before I could accomodate his assault. At least, he didn't go right to sleep afterwards.