Worst Shot To The Nuts You've Taken?

Jaden90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've had a plastic cricket-ball to the nuts which was not fun at all but I think the most pain I've ever been dealt down there was when my ball got stuck in my underwear elastic. How this happened exactly I don't know but it was incredibly painful and I had a deep purple bruise on my right ball for a while. :joy:

Do not recommend.

Reactions: Gj816 and BigdongSE

thesecretsof

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've had a plastic cricket-ball to the nuts which was not fun at all but I think the most pain I've ever been dealt down there was when my ball got stuck in my underwear elastic. How this happened exactly I don't know but it was incredibly painful and I had a deep purple bruise on my right ball for a while. :joy:

Do not recommend.
Ouch! sounds nasty. Don't you wear a box/ab guard when you play cricket?

Reactions: Gj816

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don't know if it was the worst, but it was the worst public humiliation. I was in a small fender bender in the middle of this rather small town. My driver's side fender was smashed in by a car running a stop sign. Shopkeepers and shoppers came out to see what was going on.

A well-meaning fellow told me that the car looked driveable and tried bending a piece of molding back into place. I looked over to see what he was doing and the molding slipped from his hand and tapped me, I mean just the end tapped me right in the 'nads. The next thing I know I'm on the ground writhing, and the guy doesn't know what to do. He yells for someone to call an ambulance, and I'm trying to gain enough composure to yell "NO!"

I finally recovered enough to sit up only to see a crowd had gathered around looking completely helpless. There's no CPR or Heimlich for getting tapped in the nuts.

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Football...

Made a really good headon tackle... but... when he came off the ground his one knee clipped me in the nuts. :cold_sweat:
And in that next half second when i was finishing the tackle and taking him to the ground.... i "landed" my nuts on his knee a-fucking-gain :dizzy:

So ya... 2 knees to the balls within like 2 seconds... i was "done" and on the sidelines for the couple of downs trying not to vomit haha.o_O:sob:

thesecretsof

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
d
Football...

Made a really good headon tackle... but... when he came off the ground his one knee clipped me in the nuts. :cold_sweat:
And in that next half second when i was finishing the tackle and taking him to the ground.... i "landed" my nuts on his knee a-fucking-gain :dizzy:

So ya... 2 knees to the balls within like 2 seconds... i was "done" and on the sidelines for the couple of downs trying not to vomit haha.o_O:sob:
eesh. sounds like that liam livingstone guy

orangeC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was playing soccer and 1 guy charged me as the ball came towards us. He fell on his butt with his legs spread. I went to kick the ball down field. I kicked it hard but it dod not get much air and I hit the other guy square between the legs. It made a loud thump! He was out the rest of the game

thesecretsof

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was hit in the balls during a college tennis match.

It was so painful and I saw stars! I could have sworn that my voice did go up by an octave for a few minutes too!
a ballboy was once hit in the nuts too.... now he just goes by boy

thesecretsof

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was playing soccer and 1 guy charged me as the ball came towards us. He fell on his butt with his legs spread. I went to kick the ball down field. I kicked it hard but it dod not get much air and I hit the other guy square between the legs. It made a loud thump! He was out the rest of the game
oof

Reactions: Gj816

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most of them were in my less careful younger days, the worst being one involving running into a metal baseball bleacher. But since that time I've been careful to guard the boys and the only time in more recent memory I suffered extreme unpleasantness was a few years ago when we had a cat that well topped 20 pounds and liked to jump up on your chest when you were laying down to sleep on you; which could knock the wind out of you if he did it a little too eagerly. Needless to say he decided to do this one day and missed my chest and was traveling at a little higher velocity then normal.

My groin ached for a good half hour after that and I didn't see that cat for several hours afterwards as my primal scream must have been enough to give him pause and he rarely did that again; choosing to lay on my wife more.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wrapped my package.

Any gymnast know exactly what happened by that little statement.

If your not wearing a jock (don't need a cup, just sobering to keep it high and tight)... your on the high bar, bar at your waist and you spin all the way around the bar holding it there. If you're loose in your shorts it gets pinched between you and the bar, which doesn't hurt all that much in and of itself, but if you've done out you know what happens immediately after... your body weight and velocity around the bar keeps your body going, wrapping your dick around the bar until you reach the point that your dick stops and you feel a very hard and painful tug on your cock as it stops you from revolving around the bar any further.

Now your half way around, stopped short feeling like your dick just got pulled off... and it's wrapped, you just can't let go and fall in agony... and your half way around and let me tell you it's difficult to throw yourself backwards up over the bar... but your dick is pinched and still being pulled by your body weight as you look like a fish on the line frantically kicking trying to get your hips back up over the bar... and generally everyone around who can help know you've wrapped the package and are falling over laughing and sheer panic sets in as you feel that if you don't get over the bar soon your going to tear your dick off.

You've seen it happen to other guys and you've never seen a dick torn off in such a manner, but this is YOUR dick and the pain in indescribable and rational thought left when your body rotating at great speed was jerked to a stop by your dick.

thesecretsof

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wrapped my package.

Any gymnast know exactly what happened by that little statement.

If your not wearing a jock (don't need a cup, just sobering to keep it high and tight)... your on the high bar, bar at your waist and you spin all the way around the bar holding it there. If you're loose in your shorts it gets pinched between you and the bar, which doesn't hurt all that much in and of itself, but if you've done out you know what happens immediately after... your body weight and velocity around the bar keeps your body going, wrapping your dick around the bar until you reach the point that your dick stops and you feel a very hard and painful tug on your cock as it stops you from revolving around the bar any further.

Now your half way around, stopped short feeling like your dick just got pulled off... and it's wrapped, you just can't let go and fall in agony... and your half way around and let me tell you it's difficult to throw yourself backwards up over the bar... but your dick is pinched and still being pulled by your body weight as you look like a fish on the line frantically kicking trying to get your hips back up over the bar... and generally everyone around who can help know you've wrapped the package and are falling over laughing and sheer panic sets in as you feel that if you don't get over the bar soon your going to tear your dick off.

You've seen it happen to other guys and you've never seen a dick torn off in such a manner, but this is YOUR dick and the pain in indescribable and rational thought left when your body rotating at great speed was jerked to a stop by your dick.
well none of us are in our rational minds in that state lol

Reactions: Gj816 and SamMann75

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never been kicked there. One night I had been at my boyfriend's house and we were fooling around. We didn't get off so I was a bit swollen. When I got home the house was full of people and while trying to get around someone I walked right into the corner of a table that was at ball height. I just grabbed an ice pack and crawled into bed.

steel33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a hockey goalie I give a word if thanks about every other time I hit the ice to the man the invented the modern goalie cup. It's a cup wrapped in foam inside a cup wrapped in foam. You still feel it but it's manageable. You just don't want the turtle head poking out when you take the drive to the seeds.

thesecretsof

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As a hockey goalie I give a word if thanks about every other time I hit the ice to the man the invented the modern goalie cup. It's a cup wrapped in foam inside a cup wrapped in foam. You still feel it but it's manageable. You just don't want the turtle head poking out when you take the drive to the seeds.
turtle?