Worst show on TV

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Im sorry if there is a thread up about this already, but I had to post something because I just accidentally caught 15 seconds of TV show that makes me want to kill someone, this show will definitely be number 1 on my list.

What shows on TV can you just NOT STAND? Im not talking about shows that EVERYONE hates and get canned after a few episodes, im talking about ones that have had a decent life (1-2 years perhaps)

1. The Tyra Banks Show - My version of hell will be stuck in the audience strapped to my chair. This women makes me realise why I will almost always choose a man.

I'll think of some later... more than anything I just wanted to rant against the Tyra Banks show... someone get rid of her please!

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I still don't understand how people could still be watching Gossip Girls... The main characters are going back and forth to each other and among themselves, and I guess if they had HIV or sexual related diseases, there'll be only spreading among themselves...

Ok, let me explain, there are A, B, C, D, and E. A dated B, and C dated D and E was single. Then, A broke up with C and dated E, and B dated C after the latter broke up with D. Then, A broke up with C and had an affair with E, who dated C, and C got angry, broke up with E and dated D again. bla bla bla.....

it goes on and on and on and on...

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ohh! Another one! The Vampire Diaries. I get it, that people like horror and you have to make suspense and dramatic entrance of vampires in sudden way that make people scream everytime... but let's face it, it annoys the hell out of me... I don't want to watch every episode leaving me in a state where i almost get a heart attack... I stopped after 2 episodes... I believe the storylines are good but the suspense, screaming and stupid sudden appearance of vampires make it not worth it...

I hope I'm allowed to rant in here...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I accidentally saw some of the Steve Wilkos show on youtube. Definitely the worst show I've ever seen. Pick a bunch of social inadequates without the intellect to defend themselves, ask them to take a lie detector test and they don't even have the sense to say no, on the odd chance they do pass it he still carries on attacking them.

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Im with Lopo2000, 'Gossip Girls' and 'Real Housewives of OC/NY/Omaha/ATL/Arkadelphia,etc", 'Girls Behaving Badly' et al make me want to throw windex in my eyes and stick a cocktail fork in my ears. I do not understand how people being bitchy, shallow and selfish can be considered 'entertainment'. I mean, dont we get enough of that crap in the real life????

:confused:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
any judge show especially Judge Judy, I hate Steve Wilko and anyone else that thinks they can talk down to people on national tv. Modern Family, are there really gay people that act like that, I never met one except on tv or in the movies. And fox's new late night show, what's her name. She isn't funny at all, she was alot better on Old Christine.

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
Modern Family, are there really gay people that act like that, I never met one except on tv or in the movies.

Let just not leave it to TV to accurately portray what it's like to be gay.

When they show us as having problems no more difficult than what color shoes go with what top, it becomes clear that they either have no clue or are unwilling to reflect even a little accuracy.

Six Feet Under did a very good job for an American show.

I much prefer British TV. Excluding some American shows, it's by far the best in the world.

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Let just not leave it to TV to accurately portray what it's like to be gay.

When they show us as having problems no more difficult than what color shoes go with what top, it becomes clear that they either have no clue or are unwilling to reflect even a little accuracy.

Six Feet Under did a very good job for an American show.

I much prefer British TV. Excluding some American shows, it's by far the best in the world.

Six Feet Under was an incredible show, and definately did the best job of portraying a realistic gay couple. Can't think of any other shows where I could say that.

Then again, the biggest problem I faced yesterday was whether to go out in my Crocs or not... damn im fashionable.

I would also like to register my distaste for NCIS... That show bugs the shit out of me

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maury Povich......"You are the father!" paternity tests seems what goes on every time I flip the channels. Doesn't matter what day or month. The same thing.

Trashy horrible people. Where do they come from?

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
Im with Lopo2000, 'Gossip Girls' and 'Real Housewives of OC/NY/Omaha/ATL/Arkadelphia,etc", 'Girls Behaving Badly' et al make me want to throw windex in my eyes and stick a cocktail fork in my ears. I do not understand how people being bitchy, shallow and selfish can be considered 'entertainment'. I mean, dont we get enough of that crap in the real life????

:confused:

Gotta agree with you. I watched about 5 minutes of a Real Wives episode and that was 5 minutes too much. I have only seen promos of Girls Behaving Badly which was impetus never to watch it. Who needs rude and bitchy people?