Worst show on TV

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maury Povich......"You are the father!" paternity tests seems what goes on every time I flip the channels. Doesn't matter what day or month. The same thing.

Trashy horrible people. Where do they come from?
Some of 'em come right from your own backyard :wink:. I knew a girl that went on Maury as a child for "out of control teenagers". She said parts of the show are real, but they did toss her some money to pretend like she also had a crack addiction on top of everything else.

Most shows on MTV are terrible. The scripted "reality" shows are fucking irritating as shit.

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
Jeremy Kyle is a self-satisfied tosser. But the show is somewhat intriguing!

He manages to dredge up a scummy cast of social reprobates and revel in their misery.

I hate it but I don't. I don't seek it out but I might linger on ITV if there's nothing else on.

..I HATE Deal or No Deal!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is Jerry Springer still on the air? That to me epitomized the worst of American television. I was once contacted about working for him and between the show and having to live in Chicago during the winter I just could not say anything except Thank you but no thank you.
Otherwise I would say any of the " The Real Housewives of __________" appear to be the worst of the worst; as I see no redeeming value to it, but others seem to like it for some reason.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is Jerry Springer still on the air? That to me epitomized the worst of American television. I was once contacted about working for him and between the show and having to live in Chicago during the winter I just could not say anything except Thank you but no thank you.

yeah jerry springer is still on the air and he's moved the show to your backyard, CT....maybe now you'll say YES if he calls...lol

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah jerry springer is still on the air and he's moved the show to your backyard, CT....maybe now you'll say YES if he calls...lol

Nope, I'm packing some of the last box's to ship to Honolulu and even if he moves the show to the Kahala Mall I would have to pass...I would rather sell sun screen at the nude beach!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hate AMERICAN IDOL.

The judges are people (who aren't singers) harshly criticizing young singers on stage. What in the fuck is all THAT about?

The judges should be music producers (hitmakers)...professional singers...not some fucking hypercritical British dude with some munny, a comedian...and an ex-Hollywood recording session bass player.

S

superbot

I hate AMERICAN IDOL.

The judges are people (who aren't singers) harshly criticizing young singers on stage. What in the fuck is all THAT about?

The judges should be music producers (hitmakers)...professional singers...not some fucking hypercritical British dude with some munny, a comedian...and an ex-Hollywood recording session bass player.
Maybe you need be as critical as some of the talentless twats who have the nerve to put themselves forward in the first place.Works both ways!!

DomHardOne

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any reality TV that is not:

Deadliest Catch
Mantracker
Bullrun
The Ultimate Fighter

Also:
Law and Order Criminal Intent with Jeff G.
Heroes (is getting really close)
Parks and Recreation
Desperate Housewives
The Simpsons

Last edited:

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heroes was annoying and irritating before because blood has been very cheap in the show, not Sylar's that is. But now, it has been quite nice and going somewhere...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe you need be as critical as some of the talentless twats who have the nerve to put themselves forward in the first place.Works both ways!!

No, not necessarily.

The topic is: What, in your opinion, is the worst show on TV? And what I wrote wasn't indicative of being critical like the judges on American Idol. And this wasn't a case of "working both ways".

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have to agree about the "Real Housewives franchise".... shudder

Dr Phil also....so smug...