worst SURREAL LIFE SEASON ending ever

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All right, so, I finally caught up with a belated rerun of this season's ending of THE SURREAL LIFE, and goddamn lemme tell you; not only did it finish on one of the most stupidest endings of the series run, but it also left unresolved issues betwixt two of the house mates, I.E., Janice Dickinson and Omarosa with their constant bickering and name calling.

Since the very start of the season, Omarosa has made it more than known that the only real reason for her being on the series was to develope what she called a study on reality shows. And had not stopped in belittling Janice Dickinson in calling her a "crackhead/cokehead" or whatever, and then to the extreme of accusing JD of not being a good mother to her children.

That's not to say that lady Dickinson was entirely above being innocent as well. At the bowling match with the kids, Janice made a slip of the tongue and called one of them "Rain man". Later on when they were returning from Las Vegas, Janice opted to travel via rental car, as opposed to the bus. I hadn't seen that particular episode in its entirety, but my suspicion of the reason for JD's reason for this probably bordered on Omarosa. During the trip, Janice stopped by a truck stop and was trying to barter with some of the truckers for a ride back to the mansion.

There was one episode that really got me wondering of Janice's seriousness, and that was the one where the entire cast had to pose for a gag photo that ended to say the least in a lot of shouting and misunderstanding. The scene called for Janice to be holding a prop butcher's knife over Omarosa's head, and apparently she didn't enjoy the prospect of as she put it, "letting a crackhead hold a butcher's knife."

Even at the final dinner, they had a card that asked a final favor from each of the cast members. When it came down to Janice, her card was to ask Omorosa for an apology for all her nasty comments throughout the show, Omarosa balked, and added insult to injury by standing by her opinion's. which was strange, since there was a segment earlier that day about Janice and she in the bathroom, and she was basically apologizing to Janice.

Ultimately, it had led out that Janice left earlier than planned, despite the best efforts of Pepa's trying to emphathize with her over the mother comments of Omarosa, and goad her back into the house. That same night it had blew up in her face when the entire cast revealed their disgust for her convictions.

you ask me, there was an incredible amount of bitchy ass juvenile behavior demonstrated between JD and Miss O.

Any and all comments/feelings more than welcome.

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nutters, the lot of them.

At least chuck the two of them into an oil wrestling ring and let them fight it out. Someone somewhere would get off on that, probably.

It would be good for a laugh.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by dlcs@Oct 13 2005, 02:43 PM
Nutters, the lot of them.

At least chuck the two of them into an oil wrestling ring and let them fight it out. Someone somewhere would get off on that, probably.

It would be good for a laugh.
[post=351247]Quoted post[/post]​
You're not kidding are you, there,dlc? Those two would sooner use the oil to set the other on fire it was so damn bad!!

C'mon, an honest sincere non sexist remark about this, pleeeaase??

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly? I think I read somewhere that the two of them had a go at each other in the press previous to TSL.
What better way to create "compelling" (but not so much from what you've described) TV than put two women who have reputations for being bitchy on the same show? Janice was on "America's Top Model" for the first few seasons and she was just plain scary. And we all heard the Omarosa stories coming off "The Apprentice". I'm not sure I buy the research bit.
Reality shows play on the human tendency to want to peek into someone else's life. Unfortunately, they don't always pick people who have the kind of life anyone with common sense would want to emulate.
Would you really want to choose your future spouse out of a herd of people hand-picked by a bunch of programming executives who have no idea who you are?
Would you really want to share a house for a few months with someone who has made it very clear that he/she thinks you're a complete loon?

And the line about putting the two of them together and letting them fight it out wasn't a total joke. Let Janice and Omarosa battle it out, debate-style. And really, consider how many clever-editing stories we hear about Reality shows, who's to say that apology wasn't shown out of context?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Soooo tedious watching the two of them fight, which was basically every show all season long. Why even bother putting other cast members on?

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Matthew@Oct 14 2005, 12:30 AM
Soooo tedious watching the two of them fight, which was basically every show all season long. Why even bother putting other cast members on?
[post=351460]Quoted post[/post]​

I gotta admit this season was pretty stupid. Now the last season was a little more interesting.......with that minnie me guy peeing in the corner and getting drunk.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chris Knight was so hot on the show last season, but now his own reality spin off is really lame.

I hate to say but I think Jose Canseco and the motocross guy came off the best in this season. At least they were rational.

Could someone run over Sally Jessy Raphael though...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by prepstudinsc@Oct 14 2005, 04:24 PM
This season was the worst yet. I watched about 2 episodes and couldn't stomach any more. I wonder if this won't really kill off the series.
[post=351703]Quoted post[/post]​

Monty ,

I can not believe you are on LPSG when you should be enjoying your vacation. Baby, you need a serious intervention! LOL! Luv ya anyway though! LOL!

Kim

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by prepstudinsc@Oct 14 2005, 04:24 PM
This season was the worst yet. I watched about 2 episodes and couldn't stomach any more. I wonder if this won't really kill off the series.
[post=351703]Quoted post[/post]​
I wouldn't prepare to read the obits on it just yet there, prep. All in all, the housemate selection for this season was a might skewed, but the show still has it's nuttier side of it to keep it still going. The main problem was you set up two different personalities in Janice Dickinson, a world class supermodel, and self admittedly a former substance abuser who's a tad hyper, and over the top, and also a mom.

Then you have miss omarosa, a former reality show contestant, who by now everyone knows was axed from the APPRENTICE by the Don, Donald Trump for whatever reasons. And a loudmouth, deprocating bitch who's not afraid to speak her mind about who/whatever.

Mix 'em together and you got the recipe for a volitile, hostile environment in a cuckoo's nest.

I'm not the type to so willingly wish ill will for anyone, but truth be told, Omarosa should gotten smacked and hard by one of the other women in the house for her balking at the last favor for Janice.

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
I guess they thought two antagonists are better than one. Hopefully if there is another season they don't think "three's company" on that score. I also thought I read that Dickenson didn't just join the show for the sake of the show, but instead agreed to do it because VH1 also ponied up $$$ to develop something else she was working on or pushing...or so I'm thinking??

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Oct 16 2005, 08:28 PM
Then you have miss omarosa, a former reality show contestant, who by now everyone knows was axed from the APPRENTICE by the Don, Donald Trump for whatever reasons. And a loudmouth, deprocating bitch who's not afraid to speak her mind about who/whatever.
[post=352372]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't care for that Omarosa chick either.
They need to have Queen Latifah on there to kick her ass :p

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll tell you this much; The last season ended a whole helluva better than this season's installment by a long shot.

You may all remember the season where they had Jane from the Go-Go's and former rap artist Da Brat going at it, but not nearly as bad as this season. I.E., Da Brat was perpetually calling Jane a has-been, but come the end of the season, Da Brat apologized.

And Chris Knight was in good shape for a 47 yr old former sitcom star. Gee, can anyone say compensation?