M

Mr Ed in Mass

I'm sorry that I had to roll you in flour to find the wet spot

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"hahaha, i can't believe you actually hooked up with me" - is the worst line i've used personally, but she was out of my league and i was drunk.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could you tell i used to be a man?

True story: I used to have a friend who was a transsexual (that's not why we are no longer friends - she was part of the fallout from an incident that belonged on Jerry Springer...) who was treated horribly in school (went to the same school I did - hmmm.... wonder why she was treated badly?), then after her operation she would meet, date and have sex with guys she went to school with when she was a guy, and AFTER sex she'd tell them who she was! :eek:

I found this actually rather amusing in a "poetic justice" kind of way.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Jaysus!
I can't believe nobody here,came up with my favorite;
"Is it in"?
Equally good is,"Cash up front"!
and a personal fav, that I've used many times, when bored with the guy/girl, " I got mine, you get yours,but not with me "

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(Lights on)...you don't have to go home...but you can't stay here.

Hmmm with what your packing ya might wanna tie a board to your back cuz it's long fall into the abyss.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Finishing up and looking at his dick......."that reminds me I need to go to the markets and buy some button mushrooms"

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyway, I was downstairs and they were upstairs fucking when all of a sudden I hear him yell "Opah!". I mean he seriously yelled Opah. That's what they yell at greek restaurants when they light the cheese on fire. Who the fuck yells it after cumming? Never laughed harder in my life

LMAO

"Opa!" is an Greek exclamation of joy. It's used the same way we would exclaim "Yippee!" or "Hell yeah!" I've never heard it said when the cheese is lit (that just sounded wrong) but I'd still die laughing if I heard it during sex.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
LMAO

"Opa!" is an Greek exclamation of joy. It's used the same way we would exclaim "Yippee!" or "Hell yeah!" I've never heard it said when the cheese is lit (that just sounded wrong) but I'd still die laughing if I heard it during sex.

That's part of the funny. Only time I hear it is when I go to greek restuarants for Saganaki. Surprised I remembered the name of it