Worthy of enlargement..?

D_toccmen92

Just Browsing
Media
Okay I'm like 6.5 length and 5 in girth. Is this worthy of any enlargement? I'm 18, is there any possibility I may grow larger with age? Thanx.....

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay I'm like 6.5 length and 5 in girth. Is this worthy of any enlargement? I'm 18, is there any possibility I may grow larger with age? Thanx.....

1. there is possibility, yes.
2. if you're worthy of enlargement the entire mankind is worthy_you are over the average.
3. STAY AWAY FROM PENIS ENLARGEMENT.

if you wanna enlarge an organ, enlarge the brain :wink:

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, I went form 17.3 cm to 18.7 in 170 hours with a stretching device (you can try euro extender(looks more comfortable), i tried x4 labs). Studies show somewhere between a millimeter of gain anywhere between 10 and 50 hours, others i've counted on forums were a mm every 10 hours, most show around 30 hours needed per mm. so you've got to plan your studies right too. 1 hour per session, 15 min brake.

another note of puberty is that your cartileadge usually closes up at that age, and it's estrogen that does this, so try to lower your estrogen levels somehow too, i think that chamomile tea is a start but i haven't got a clue on how effective it may be, otherwise research up on a supplement called chrysin

best, please post your thoughts agin here later :)

D_toccmen92

Just Browsing
Media
hmmm sounds interesting. Since I am so young, I am a bit concerned with how my body might react (I know it sounds ridiculous haha). I guess I look decent the way I am, considerring it IS above average and all, it just doesn't feel like it I guess lol