Worthy of MEMBERship

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Dec 18, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

ramalama: Seasons Greetings all! Just thought I would alert you to an amazing spectacle. I was wondering if any of you had seen Jockstrapuk (in the top 10) on Ratemyschlong. Whoever he is (if it's real)...he would be a worthy member...or is he already a member? :eek:

Well just thought I'd say hello from Toronto

Rama

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I dunno, Rama, but I wouldn't want a dick so long that a buddy would have to hold it up for me all the time as his pic shows.

BTW - welcome to LPSG. Hope you like what you see here and that you'll post your 'head' off.

Pecker

The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scots as a joke. The Scots haven't seen the joke yet.

3. Imported

Gold Member

OneHungGun: Well at least he's putting it to good use as a manwhore @ gaydar.co.uk (joybringer) or something like that. Dick is a grand piano but I'm afraid the face screams Casio.

4. Imported

Gold Member

tracksuitboy: [quote author=ramalama link=board=meetgreet;num=1071790766;start=0#0 date=12/18/03 at 15:30:26]Well just thought I'd say hello from Toronto[/quote]
    Welcome O Canadian One from a li'l Ol' Brit. If I bump into him I'll let you know ... eventually! :D

5. Imported

Gold Member

drambone: Hey ramalama, drambone from stratford, on, here. the guy you refer to has pics on the "files" section here under photo posting. Yup, that uncut member of his is AMAZING.

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Is he the one listed "hugeUKmeat", drambone? It's the only file I find with UK in the title. If you haven't check out this one and watch him pull down his briefs and grab the swinging cock for stroking. U might wanna play it a couple of times! ;-)

Draft saved Draft deleted