Worthy of MEMBERship

ramalama: Seasons Greetings all! Just thought I would alert you to an amazing spectacle. I was wondering if any of you had seen Jockstrapuk (in the top 10) on Ratemyschlong. Whoever he is (if it's real)...he would be a worthy member...or is he already a member? :eek:

Well just thought I'd say hello from Toronto

Rama

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I dunno, Rama, but I wouldn't want a dick so long that a buddy would have to hold it up for me all the time as his pic shows.

BTW - welcome to LPSG. Hope you like what you see here and that you'll post your 'head' off.

Pecker

The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scots as a joke. The Scots haven't seen the joke yet.

OneHungGun: Well at least he's putting it to good use as a manwhore @ gaydar.co.uk (joybringer) or something like that. Dick is a grand piano but I'm afraid the face screams Casio.

tracksuitboy: [quote author=ramalama link=board=meetgreet;num=1071790766;start=0#0 date=12/18/03 at 15:30:26]Well just thought I'd say hello from Toronto[/quote]
Welcome O Canadian One from a li'l Ol' Brit. If I bump into him I'll let you know ... eventually! :D

drambone: Hey ramalama, drambone from stratford, on, here. the guy you refer to has pics on the "files" section here under photo posting. Yup, that uncut member of his is AMAZING.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is he the one listed "hugeUKmeat", drambone? It's the only file I find with UK in the title. If you haven't check out this one and watch him pull down his briefs and grab the swinging cock for stroking. U might wanna play it a couple of times! ;-)