would 6" girth be too much?

I don't know about girls, but my girth is close to 7" and I've never been able to fuck a virgin asshole. Good luck man.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Depends on her vaginal size. Not her body size, nor her race. You will want to get her very aroused and use a couple of fingers to open her up a little. If at all possible, wait until after sex to give her an orgasm as tightening up the vaginal muscles are all a part of getting to orgasm and it can be too painful when you are naturally tight and he is naturally girthy.

My husband is a little girthier than you and we've struggled for a good 12 out of the 13 years we've been together to keep from tearing or having an entirely painfree sexual experience. This last year has been pretty good because we have sex more often now than ever before and that has helped prevent things from becoming too tight to the point where I tear again and again.

Some women are made really small like me. Others might be of normal size and not have problems at all with it. The key isn't in the amount of times you have sex, it's more about not letting too much time pass by inbetween your sex sessions so she doesn't get completely unaccustomed to your size.

I hope this helps. If you need any more help as things go along with this woman you are welcome to PM me.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Like Mme Rouge has mentioned, it depends from woman to woman. Just like penis size, vaginal size and depth are independent of anything other than, arguably, genetics. On top of that, it depends on the balance of pleasure/pain a woman prefers. The key is making your partner comfortable, always looking for feedback, extensive foreplay, going slow, etc.

amboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
six inches girth is fine, but you just can''t slam it inside her. you need to work at it an inch at a time, with plenty of lube and patience. if it cant fit the first time, have her suck/stroke you off and go at it later on. Ultimatly the desire to please, and be pleasured will want her to take it all inside!

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My vagina is quarter-sized, and I have a time taking a 6 girth or larger...but, I enjoy the stretching. The men take it easy; they don't try and rush it: concerned about me. The difference between a man and a boy. LOL.

However, with lubrication, patience and caution, I can accommodate a 6 inch girth. Pain + pleasure = orgasm. LOL.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am about 6 girth - my girl is pretty tight, so we usually need to start out slow before really going at it. There have been times that we were both really horny and rushed into it, and she was somewhat sore afterwards. No big deal, but when you want to have sex multiple times it can be a problem.

As the other folks mentioned- start out slow and have patience if it is not comfortable right at first. A quality lube might be in order for your situation.

D_Olga Steponyatova

Just Browsing
Media
If at all possible, wait until after sex to give her an orgasm as tightening up the vaginal muscles are all a part of getting to orgasm and it can be too painful when you are naturally tight and he is naturally girthy.

I was going to say the opposite, but I think we both have the same bright idea :scratchchin:. Shagging when the vagina is relaxed will be best, whether it be before orgasm when muscle tension hasn't built, or after orgasm when it has been released.:smile:

I never thought 6" girth was abnormal. These are some interesting comments.

When you consider it as just a number I can see why people would think "so what?", but when you consider that a large penis has to fit into an orifice of the body that expands to accommodate it, and how sex isn't exactly the most gentle act, it can be quite a bear.

For me I am thinking "that's 15cm!"

Last edited:

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was going to say the opposite, but I think we both have the same bright idea :scratchchin:. Shagging when the vagina is relaxed will be best, whether it be before orgasm when muscle tension hasn't built, or after orgasm when it has been released.:smile:

When you consider it as just a number I can see why people would think "so what?", but when you consider that a large penis has to fit into an orifice of the body that expands to accommodate it, and how sex isn't exactly the most gentle act, it can be quite a bear.

For me I am thinking "that's 15cm!"
Didn't mean "so what". Always be gentle....great motto. :smile:

B_gelucik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
well my pussy is quite tiny and my first one was quite big, it hurt a little bit but i loved that pain x))

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I get pain in my lady bits, I tighten up. When I tighten up it hurts like hell. It causes my outsides to be pulled inward. I am likely going to tear if I haven't already at that point. It puts the breaks on the whole experience for both of us.

If he goes too deep for a thrust, I shrill in pain and it's not enjoyable.

I prefer my genitals not to be hurt during the experience. Enjoying some pain in a pleasurable event can be fun (like having your ass slapped when you are riding him) or a playful bite on the inner thigh. But I truly don't want my genitalia being hurt.

Until I had my hysterectomy, I had paratubal and ovarian cysts as well as chronic cervical inflammation and infection. If we hurt these areas on accident during sex, he felt horrible. The pain was off the charts. Imagine the pain will you?

I don't think most men would enjoy having their parts hurt, why should it be ok that we have it happen to our bits on the account of their ego?

Slap her ass if you want to give her some sting. But tearing up her pussy and snickering about it because it makes you feel special- well you need some help. You have no idea what kind of pain and damage your cock could inflict. It sounds assholish and insensitive for parts you will never own and likely will never understand how they work.

It makes you look like a shitty lover in my book. I know I'm not the only woman who thinks this.

Last edited by a moderator:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've got to agree with Ms Rouge here. There is real pain that can occur and damage that can take some time to heal. That is not sexy at all. Personally, I've had a bruised bladder and tearing. The bruised bladder caused me to pass blood clots. Excruciating pain. Sex with a big penis can be so sexy - especially when the guy just shoves it in and bangs away.

When a girl says she likes a little pain with her sex, I don't think she's talking internal damage. So please make it sexy and make it feel good. It's nice to know you've been fucked, not so nice to be crying in the ER.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh Yikes! Bruised bladder is no fun. Luckily I didn't have clots like you are talking about. Just a bruised bladder. It distends and can be so difficult to urinate for days like that. No fun at all!

Omg, I cried! And cursed my stupid b/f! But he's a whole other story! :frown1: