Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have jokingly and seriously said for years the female anatomy is proof there isn't intelligent design. Why is the bladder cuddled up to the uterus? Why is the urethra almost inside of the vagina in some women like myself, why can't the clitoris be where the urethral opening is and vice versa. More orgasms and less urinary tract infections.

Being a woman is so risky sometimes. You are vulnerable to so much going wrong if it is done improperly or carelessly.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe so we would only stay with considerate lovers?

stormwindy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This sounds like Im going to have lots of problems in my sex life Haha. I totally respect what you guys are saying. Makes me kinda sad in a say that iguess I was "over blessed"?? Haha well I guess ill just talk about it with whom ever I am going to have coitus with. Probably the best way haha. :)

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This sounds like Im going to have lots of problems in my sex life Haha. I totally respect what you guys are saying. Makes me kinda sad in a say that iguess I was "over blessed"?? Haha well I guess ill just talk about it with whom ever I am going to have coitus with. Probably the best way haha. :)
I don't think you have been reading very well. The only thing I hear the women say is that it depends on who is handling that stick. Is he an asshole then probably a girth of 4 inches is too much, but a gentle lover can make a woman lose her virginity, even with a 6+ inch girth.

Of course there are exceptions. Aren't there always? But usually, like all exceptions, they are rare.

Take it easy, and enjoy the trip.

Last edited:

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I haven't had much experience with virgins, so can't address that aspect of your concern. But I have a 6.25" girth and have had very few problems with vaginal penetration that was comfortable for both parties involved. The one lady that I was with for a number of years who was really tight and posed that problem could enjoy penetration after a long session of foreplay where I would bring her to orgasm orally or by hand 2 or 3 times prior to penetration. I don't know if that holds true for most women, but it certainly did for the one I was loving. I'm sure the ladies following this thread could offer some insight as to whether orgasms prior to penetration help loosen things up for them.

D_Olga Steponyatova

Just Browsing
Media
Mademoiselle Rouge and I wrote a little about this on the previous page, but basically the idea is that orgasm is caused by muscle tension. Any time a woman is approaching or having one, her vaginal opening is going to be tightened and reduced in size. After an orgasm your body loses its myotonia so you go back to a relaxed state. Plus she's bound to be much wetter, so that will help a lot too.

Hope that clarifies things! :smile:

Last edited:

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
From your pictures, I can see that your cock is tapered to its thickest point and cut. The shape helps, the absence of foreskin means you don't have the natural gliding action that it gives you to help just this situation. So - give her a lot of oral sex, lick her to one if not more orgasms. This will make sure she is lubricated and as open as she can be. Use your saliva, or better a lube like Astroglide, when you enter her. Stroke in little short strokes, letting your tapered shape stretch her slowly, going in a little deeper (like an eighth inch) each time.

When she tears, it will hurt. Nothing is going to avoid that. Push strongly through the membrane so that the tear is quick. What you do next is slow down, and stroke very gently, opening her more and more. It may be that she will want you to stop that first time. First times can be totally great, or may hurt enough so that she will need to wait a day or two to heal. Then go again gently with the same technique. She will love you for being her strong, loving and gentle first man.

bigtool4u

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ive mistakenly done it quite a few times and thomas biggy you either arent fucking anyone or you fuck elephants it is stunning with a piece of meat of that size you never hurt someone. You must be a virgin.... :D

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
From your pictures, I can see that your cock is tapered to its thickest point and cut. The shape helps, the absence of foreskin means you don't have the natural gliding action that it gives you to help just this situation. So - give her a lot of oral sex, lick her to one if not more orgasms. This will make sure she is lubricated and as open as she can be. Use your saliva, or better a lube like Astroglide, when you enter her. Stroke in little short strokes, letting your tapered shape stretch her slowly, going in a little deeper (like an eighth inch) each time.

When she tears, it will hurt. Nothing is going to avoid that. Push strongly through the membrane so that the tear is quick. What you do next is slow down, and stroke very gently, opening her more and more. It may be that she will want you to stop that first time. First times can be totally great, or may hurt enough so that she will need to wait a day or two to heal. Then go again gently with the same technique. She will love you for being her strong, loving and gentle first man.

No! noooooooooooo!!
Guys really need to stop giving advice in this thread. It's pushing your head slowly against the delicate forchette tissue that will help it stretch and NOT tear if it doesn't have to. This is something mother nature figured out long ago with how a baby's head presents during the pushing stage of labor to help prevent tearing.

Geez guys.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No... I have 6+ inch girth and have never had a problem.

My husband is 6.5 in girth and has had a little problem getting in with every woman he was with. I don't get these stories. Maybe for all the tighter women you didn't end up with he ended up with them.

chammer44

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband is 6.5 in girth and has had a little problem getting in with every woman he was with. I don't get these stories. Maybe for all the tighter women you didn't end up with he ended up with them.
6.5 at the base or the middle?

I'm 6 inches in girth as well, and have had my share of problems - particularly with younger women.

tworites

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I back up the advice about going slow, getting you very aroused and relaxed, and taking as long as you need before penetrating you. 6" is not that big, statistically speaking, so with plenty of warm up you should be fine. He shouldnt even be trying to go in until you are so wet and hot you are practically screaming for it

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm exactly 6" around mid-shaft, 6 3/4" around the base and was my wife's first. It took us multiple attempts over a period of days before we completed the act. That particular part of it was not at all fun, to be honest. It continued to be difficult for a while after that, and according to her, it was at least a little uncomfortable for a couple of months.

After that, things have been great and she loves my size. The only accommodations we make now are 1) we rarely go without lube and 2) with rare exception, we start penetration in the missionary position. I haven't pondered the mechanics of why, but it's just an easier entry that way. Otherwise, I can pretty much pound away to my heart's content once we get rolling and only have to be careful when I'm taking her from behind and she's bent at the waist, which is a length issue anyway.

As MR mentioned, UTIs were a problem at first, too. We learned with experience that her cleaning up and peeing shortly afterward takes care of that. She usually cleans up before, too, to be extra safe. That's the one down side of size to me: sex can be such an undertaking. Just grabbing her in the kitchen, ripping her panties off, having a quickie bent over the counter isn't happening. I suppose it does keep me from becoming lazy, though. :wink:

My advice for a 6" girth taking a woman's virginity echoes what others have said about taking it slow, but I'd add that even that said, know that the amount of effort and patience required my still surprise you. Try not to get frustrated if it doesn't work right away.

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

he probly isnt 6.5 .......
have you measured for yourself?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
he probly isnt 6.5 .......
have you measured for yourself?

Actually he didn't measure it, I did. Neither one of us knew what his girth was until a few days ago. He cared even less than I did. So he had no reason to be lying to me for 13 years. Even with the problems he had getting in with all the women including myself, he still didn't think he was that big.

I assure you he isn't lying and I have picture of me measuring him the other day in my gallery.

This response cracked me up.

bigo4show

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just a hair under 6' inch girth midshaft and I've been told that I'm quite thick. In the relationships I've been in, it took a few sessions for my partners to get comfortable. I've had some one night stands that went the same way as well. I've found the best thing to do is just take your time and make sure your partner feels as comfortable as possible

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I back up the advice about going slow, getting you very aroused and relaxed, and taking as long as you need before penetrating you. 6" is not that big, statistically speaking, so with plenty of warm up you should be fine. He shouldnt even be trying to go in until you are so wet and hot you are practically screaming for it

Statistically speaking, 6'' is pretty large in girth.

0.5% of men are 6'' in girth.
http://www.mraverage.com/results.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdAMSE2ViTY&feature=g-hist&context=G2970c86AHTwJGZgAAAA