would 6" girth be too much?

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Actually he didn't measure it, I did. Neither one of us knew what his girth was until a few days ago. He cared even less than I did. So he had no reason to be lying to me for 13 years. Even with the problems he had getting in with all the women including myself, he still didn't think he was that big.

I assure you he isn't lying and I have picture of me measuring him the other day in my gallery.

This response cracked me up.

well considering 6.5 girth is even more rare than 8 inches in length which is extremely rare, and you said he had no problem getting it in most women...
sorry for being skeptical......

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
well considering 6.5 girth is even more rare than 8 inches in length which is extremely rare, and you said he had no problem getting it in most women...
sorry for being skeptical......

No i said he had trouble getting it inside of every woman. Unlike the guy above I was responding to who said he was 6.5 and never had a single problem with a woman taking it. I called bullshit on that response because a lot of women have problems with that girth. There is no way that guy had every woman take it easily while other men have trouble getting it in with every new woman they have sex with.

8x6man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am 6.5 inches girth mid shaft and at the base. I am not saying I am a guru but I have had quite a lot of sexual experience and by living in Asia with Asian girls (and I love petite ones) I think I have a little experience to comment. I found in general 60-70% of girls will stretch out to accomodate your dick girth after a few sessions. If you have length too the most painful for the girl tends to be hitting the cervix with the thrusts so you should be mindful of that. The other 30% or so will find it tough going and remain tight but penetration is possible, lube lube and foreplay are a must, and they will find pleasure over the slight bruising of a thick dick. And I found a slight minority that basically are not designed for such a girth and penetration will not be possible except with extreme pain. 7 or 8 girls I could never penetrate but made up for it with oral pleasures. They were generally extremely tiny girls just not made for big dicks (60-70 pounds ) Anyway thats my 2 cents worth take it for what it is worth! (2 cents)
:)

On the other hand you can find tiny hookers and they are always loose! for obvious reasons! :)

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Actually he didn't measure it, I did. Neither one of us knew what his girth was until a few days ago. He cared even less than I did. So he had no reason to be lying to me for 13 years. Even with the problems he had getting in with all the women including myself, he still didn't think he was that big.

I assure you he isn't lying and I have picture of me measuring him the other day in my gallery.

This response cracked me up.

this btw didnt prevent you from claiming he has got a 7x7 cock :D

half an inch smaller is still huge IMO but less rare than a true measured 7 inches of girth...

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
No i said he had trouble getting it inside of every woman. Unlike the guy above I was responding to who said he was 6.5 and never had a single problem with a woman taking it. I called bullshit on that response because a lot of women have problems with that girth. There is no way that guy had every woman take it easily while other men have trouble getting it in with every new woman they have sex with.

true! and this makes me wonder how the hell is possible that a 8 inches girth of cock can fit any vagina... ok I know that most on lpsg are fake sizes but there are actually a few, very rare and nevertheless properly measured girths as big as 8 inches... they are monster cocks and yet they claim to be fucking with girls...

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I've got to agree with Ms Rouge here. There is real pain that can occur and damage that can take some time to heal. That is not sexy at all. Personally, I've had a bruised bladder and tearing. The bruised bladder caused me to pass blood clots. Excruciating pain. Sex with a big penis can be so sexy - especially when the guy just shoves it in and bangs away.

When a girl says she likes a little pain with her sex, I don't think she's talking internal damage. So please make it sexy and make it feel good. It's nice to know you've been fucked, not so nice to be crying in the ER.

would like to know more about this issue... never heard a girthy cock could cause damage to the bladder... how does it happen?

Last edited:

Hansalami

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 5.9 and think 6" is not too much. You have to be carefull anyway (with 6" or so) and more with (almost) virgins it seems. I fucked a not very experienced girl several times, but had to take it very gently. After that she enjoyed it very very much and very long as well. :smile:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I'm 5.9 and think 6" is not too much. You have to be carefull anyway (with 6" or so) and more with (almost) virgins it seems. I fucked a not very experienced girl several times, but had to take it very gently. After that she enjoyed it very very much and very long as well. :smile:

5.9?? why you underestimate your girth? :D I just seen a measuring pic in your prof and it clearly shows you have 6.25 inches of girth that is 16 cm...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
would like to know more about this issue... never heard a girthy cock could cause damage to the bladder... how does it happen?

The bladder, the cervix, the uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, the urethra and rectal tissue can all be moved around and bruised during sex.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
The bladder, the cervix, the uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, the urethra and rectal tissue can all be moved around and bruised during sex.

wtf! but it takes a true horse cock to damage them... a bit of movement is natural, I fancy, but such a demolition inside a female body is out of real... really what size does it take to have these awful effects??

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
wtf! but it takes a true horse cock to damage them... a bit of movement is natural, I fancy, but such a demolition inside a female body is out of real... really what size does it take to have these awful effects??

You don't have to be hung, you have to be really hard and rough. It's all about angles not size. Once again, it's not all about having a horse cock.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
You don't have to be hung, you have to be really hard and rough. It's all about angles not size. Once again, it's not all about having a horse cock.

I always like to read your posts!! you make us regular sized guys feel better! you are the anti-sizequeen, a girl who would prefer an average cock instead of a large one :D

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been saying that for years. Average is not bad at all. My body was made for average cocks. My husband wishes all the time he had an inch less in girth so we could do more stuff more freely. We are so limited. And you never know who you might pair up with in life. She might be made like me and not appreciate it being too big for comfort most days. But I will enjoy it, because it's attached to him.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
actually I had a fuckbuddy who has your body and vagina type... large bottom - the one I love best!- and a tight small lipped vagina... I almost hurt her everytime we fucked and my cock is a full inch thinner (although curved...therefore more friction) than your hubby's cock...

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband is 6.5 in girth and has had a little problem getting in with every woman he was with. I don't get these stories. Maybe for all the tighter women you didn't end up with he ended up with them.

I am the same size and have also had trouble to a varying degree with just about every woman i have been with, so either we both have had the same luck with women, or most of these stories are bullshit...i am leaning toward the latter.

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm exactly 6" around mid-shaft, 6 3/4" around the base and was my wife's first. It took us multiple attempts over a period of days before we completed the act. That particular part of it was not at all fun, to be honest. It continued to be difficult for a while after that, and according to her, it was at least a little uncomfortable for a couple of months.

After that, things have been great and she loves my size. The only accommodations we make now are 1) we rarely go without lube and 2) with rare exception, we start penetration in the missionary position. I haven't pondered the mechanics of why, but it's just an easier entry that way. Otherwise, I can pretty much pound away to my heart's content once we get rolling and only have to be careful when I'm taking her from behind and she's bent at the waist, which is a length issue anyway.

As MR mentioned, UTIs were a problem at first, too. We learned with experience that her cleaning up and peeing shortly afterward takes care of that. She usually cleans up before, too, to be extra safe. That's the one down side of size to me: sex can be such an undertaking. Just grabbing her in the kitchen, ripping her panties off, having a quickie bent over the counter isn't happening. I suppose it does keep me from becoming lazy, though. :wink:

My advice for a 6" girth taking a woman's virginity echoes what others have said about taking it slow, but I'd add that even that said, know that the amount of effort and patience required my still surprise you. Try not to get frustrated if it doesn't work right away.

Absolutely the truth..when i was younger i remember being frustrated... but that was just cuz i was a raging adolescence with testosterone for blood. I actually had an experience recently where i couldn't penetrate.. She was for all intents and purposes a virgin living the life of a "lez", i'll just say free spirit for the sake of my point. It was the strangest thing ever, no matter the amount of lube and juices i added to the mix she had one of the driest cookies of all time.. Maybe she really was a lesbian that night. weak

drabman

Expert Member
Media
I always like to read your posts!! you make us regular sized guys feel better! you are the anti-sizequeen, a girl who would prefer an average cock instead of a large one :D

I suspect lots - if not most - women think like this, at least for regular sex. Some might be fascinated by large guys in theory, or aroused by the thought of the experience on a one-off basis, but I do wonder how many would actually find they preferred very large penises over average ones on an everyday basis.

Don't believe the hype.

(Incidentally, with a girth of 5.5" you aren't "average").

Last edited: