would 6" girth be too much?

Dbug

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think 6" girth is too much but this has been discussed before so see my other posts. I am over 7" midshaft and 7.8" at the base. However, only very few girls were able to take it all the first time. A girl has to be warmed up and penetrated carefully the first couple of times. Though, most of the times they had some pain afterwards but that declined.

One-night stands actually never worked out for me and none of the girls I have been with were willing to go anal.

My current girlfriend and I have been together for 6 years now and with her it's no problem anymore. I can go as hard as I want. Only when we didn't have sex for a couple of weeks I have start slow.

drabman

Expert Member
Media
... 6" is not that big, statistically speaking...

You must be joking.

I forget the exact figure in the more credible surveys, but even Kinsey's survey, which is likely to underestimate average size, due to its flawed methodology, places 6" girth at the 95th percentile. The contemporary surveys place it higher than that - probably two or three percent of guys, or even less, have a larger girth than that.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You must be joking.

I forget the exact figure in the more credible surveys, but even Kinsey's survey, which is likely to underestimate average size, due to its flawed methodology, places 6" girth at the 95th percentile. The contemporary surveys place it higher than that - probably two or three percent of guys, or even less, have a larger girth than that.

6" girth is well into the 99th percentile, even by conservative estimates.

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm 6 and my bf is atleast 6.5 or bigger. When I take him its always very painful at first but, after a few minutes, I'm asking him to tear it up! I have a pic of him in my gallery. He's always hesitant when its his turn to take it because he say I'm too much for him...

hungJT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im 6 long and 6 girth. A virgin I slept with once loved it, it was a pretty funny fuck. The moaning she did was a sound I never heard before. I just took it slow and paid attention to her and it was all good. Some ladies can take mine quite easily and some take a bit of time to ease it in. Of course I love the ones that take a bit of time to take my size, makes me feel good. Just pay attention and feel her out and you'll both be loving it.

tdnet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm nearly 7-inches in girth - Here's a photo example of my size:
http://www.lpsg.org/members/tdnet/albums/a+monster+ball/503417-tape-measured-girth.html

Pretty much all pussy is tight to me - Some women who claim they want a thick dick for intercourse have a change of heart when they get to see my junk right in front of them. For me sometimes my size is just right for them, and other times it can be way too much... not to mention my long length to accomodate as well.