Would A Gay Man Be Happy With This Dick?

krazioso13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sexually, of course, its a very good cock. dont be insecure bout it as much..im 4.5 uncut here my whole 34yrs of living. its the tighter foreskin i have. and with that being said...on a deeper level, that cock would be "perfect" if there was a spark..good chemistry/vibe..you were loyal and communicative too. then itd be the best cock ive ever had and no reason to look for another. itd satisfy. so remember the inside counts way more sexy. and thanks for the eye candy

Reactions: 4208171

Sexually, of course, its a very good cock. dont be insecure bout it as much..im 4.5 uncut here my whole 34yrs of living. its the tighter foreskin i have. and with that being said...on a deeper level, that cock would be "perfect" if there was a spark..good chemistry/vibe..you were loyal and communicative too. then itd be the best cock ive ever had and no reason to look for another. itd satisfy. so remember the inside counts way more sexy. and thanks for the eye candy
Well said my friend xo

krazioso13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well said my friend xo
Hahaha..thanks. Yea..having a smaller cock was a blessing too. Helped me appreciate real guys. Currently crazy for a dude who's my height but very slim/boyish body. He's insecure and hoping to have the chance to show him I'm crazy for who he is..not cuz he's boney or hung too. Such a handsome bro

Reactions: 4208171

Hahaha..thanks. Yea..having a smaller cock was a blessing too. Helped me appreciate real guys. Currently crazy for a dude who's my height but very slim/boyish body. He's insecure and hoping to have the chance to show him I'm crazy for who he is..not cuz he's boney or hung too. Such a handsome bro
Good luck with him and keep us posted !!!

krazioso13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Shit..I need all the luck in the world. I'm latino and he's white/Irish. Both laid-back but he's more masc then me and although not in touch with his emotions well..over time..i saw he is very nice n kind with me. So I will keep you guys posted. But I'm scared..I like em small..and I might need some crutches if we ever make love n bang