Would a "medium" bulge turn you on?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by LemacST, Jun 9, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

You know, a bulge that shows that the guy isn't BIG, but he still most definitely has something bumping out of his boxer-briefs. We all may have different ideas on exactly how big that would be however, so describe maybe what the size would be.

2. Onslow

Gold Member

Of course a medium bulge could would should get me excited. Even if the appearing bulge is only medium in size (and it could be from the penis tubing or the balls--or miserable cheating by padding) there is possibility.

First possibility--I am seeing something legitimate as far as tubing and it may grow into a mighty oak.
    Second possibility--Large onions, which are always fun to work on.
    Third possbility--okay he put in 8 maxi pads or a strap on; but he may still have a good looking penis of his own even if it is on the smaller side which needs attention and which after submitting to my attenitions will:

A)Salute
    B)Shoot--a nice tasty cream.
    So, small, medium or large, I always see something to arouse me. (gee, what a surprise)

3. swellguy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Describing the exact size of that lump is hard for me but I can say that any expression of a protrusion is a welcomed sight by me. Oh, how I long for the good old days of Angel Flight pants and tight jeans where everyone, even the less blessed endowed showed some dick

4. budbugger

budbugger New Member

a bulge is a bulge. all is good but the more the merrier. and the bulges went on hiatus for so long with those dang baggy lowrider pants and the like. take basketball for instance.

must have been about 1988 when i last rushed home to watch a game. shorter shorts, bulges and long muscular legs! then all at once, these obnoxious baggy shorts showed up and though i still watched, i never "rushed" home to watch any longer.

am i the only one on that subject?

5. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Women go through the same thing with their boobs. If the form is there, the size doesn't matter. Well, maybe it matters some! Seriously, I'm only average, but I like how I look in my pants and shorts. Boxers show it better than boxerbriefs.

6. Matthew

Gold Member

7. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

No.

Unless it's my own. :)

8. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted