Would a much longer and thicker dick help for doggy style?

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife is having problems with feeling my dick and cumming while I do her in doggy. I thought about a few things and I am interested in finding out if a significantly bigger dick (at least 2.5-3 inches longer than mine and much thicker) would have anything to do with the problems we are having in the doggy style position. I ran this idea by my wife and she is curious if a bigger dick would do the trick. At first she said she did not want to actually have sex with another guy but wants me to do a dick to dick comparison so she can actually she if the other guys dick is bigger. I managed to get in contact w/ one of her exs she probably had sex with I would imagine when she was in her early 20s. He sent me a video of him and his wife now. Would anyone on here be interested in giving me their honest opinion if I sent you his video?

D

deleted15201331

Thing is, size doesn’t always matter, when you are doing doggy style, there is no direct contact with her clitoris. In missionary style there is much more direct stimulation for her. Keep in mind what’s working for me and wifey is me all the way in(missionary style), kind of in a pelvic lock(if I can call it that), keeping pressure on her clitoris. By the time she comes, I sm close as well and with a few thrusts I come as well.

Please note, this is from my own experience.

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thing is, size doesn’t always matter, when you are doing doggy style, there is no direct contact with her clitoris. In missionary style there is much more direct stimulation for her. Keep in mind what’s working for me and wifey is me all the way in(missionary style), kind of in a pelvic lock(if I can call it that), keeping pressure on her clitoris. By the time she comes, I sm close as well and with a few thrusts I come as well.

Please note, this is from my own experience.
your dick seems really thick. would you be willing to show pics of your wife if I showed you pics of my wife?

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've made my wife hurt in her stomach from doing it doggy with her. It feels great for her at the time but painful later. I know when it's happening, too because I can feel the end of my dick bottoming out. We no longer fuck in this position.

D

deleted15201331

your dick seems really thick. would you be willing to show pics of your wife if I showed you pics of my wife?
Thanks for the compliment. Don't have pics of my wife. Prefer to not get her involved.

Puffdaddy316

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it really depends on the person receiving it. I certainly don’t have the biggest dick in the world but for some females, it’s simply too big in their pussies. With anal, again, it’s on a person by person basis for sure

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 8x6 and find doggy position to be good and bad. I like the position but due to my size I can’t always go hard,fast and deep because some women just can’t take super deep penetration without it hurting but then there are those women that like it super deep. So I guess you just have to find the women that match up with you.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"At first she said she did not want to actually have sex with another guy but wants me to do a dick to dick comparison so she can actually she if the other guys dick is bigger."

So... This is a separate issue. Nothing to do with position.

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it really depends on the person receiving it. I certainly don’t have the biggest dick in the world but for some females, it’s simply too big in their pussies. With anal, again, it’s on a person by person basis for sure
I'm not talking about anal just doggy

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am 8x6 and find doggy position to be good and bad. I like the position but due to my size I can’t always go hard,fast and deep because some women just can’t take super deep penetration without it hurting but then there are those women that like it super deep. So I guess you just have to find the women that match up with you.
My wife says she wants to feel something I can't give her - super deep

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"At first she said she did not want to actually have sex with another guy but wants me to do a dick to dick comparison so she can actually she if the other guys dick is bigger."

So... This is a separate issue. Nothing to do with position.
What do you mean? We are not going to separate. She just wants a much bigger dick for doggy

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

What do you mean? We are not going to separate. She just wants a much bigger dick for doggy
Reread your orig statement:
What would be the point to this? You do know there are amazing dildos out there to "test" with right?

• Love
Reactions: Mitoro71

tPain26

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife is having problems with feeling my dick and cumming while I do her in doggy. I thought about a few things and I am interested in finding out if a significantly bigger dick (at least 2.5-3 inches longer than mine and much thicker) would have anything to do with the problems we are having in the doggy style position. I ran this idea by my wife and she is curious if a bigger dick would do the trick. At first she said she did not want to actually have sex with another guy but wants me to do a dick to dick comparison so she can actually she if the other guys dick is bigger. I managed to get in contact w/ one of her exs she probably had sex with I would imagine when she was in her early 20s. He sent me a video of him and his wife now. Would anyone on here be interested in giving me their honest opinion if I sent you his video?
yeah share if you want to

Reactions: Marriedinkansas

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well it finally happened. I was having a very hard time doing my wife in doggy style position. My wife has a girlfriend and her boyfriend has a bigger dick than I do. So I let him have doggy with my wife. If you are interested in seeing the pics and video message me in private.

Marriedinkansas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Well it finally happened. I was having a very hard time doing my wife in doggy style position. My wife has a girlfriend and her boyfriend has a bigger dick than I do. So I let him have doggy with my wife. If you are interested in seeing the pics and video message me in private.
Sounds like a very hot sexy experience, so want the same for my wife

GraEss99

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

GraEss99

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Would definitely still love to check out those pics and vids man... sounds crazy hot

tPain26

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
so are you gonna send/post??