Would a physical flaw make you say 'forget it'?

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So you meet a guy or gal who looks good and has a great personality, you're very interested then over time become aware of a physical flaw that turns you off, what sort of flaw would stop you from chasing a person or would you just look past it?

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The main things that would put me off someone are body odour, be it breath, feet or whatever and bad skin. By bad skin, I really mean zits etc. I once lived with someone who had psoriasis for two years, so that wasn't a deal breaker. If you love someone, some things are less important.

I remember years ago when I was in Aberdeen falling seriously in lust with this guy I had seen a few times in one of the bars there. I never actually spoke to him, cos I was a lot more shy in those days than I am now. He was tall, dark and broodingly handsome with a great body, tight buns and fit legs. I pointed him out to one of my friends who laughed and said, "Wait till you see him move." He did and I went right off him. This sexy hunk who I'd only ever seen leaning on the bar walked like a chimp; shoulders forward, arms hanging and swaying from side to side with every step. That just killed the attraction for me. Standing still, he had good posture, but when he walked... Uh-uh, not sexy at all.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would have to be a physical flaw extreme enough to undermine all else I find attractive and appealing about the person. On top of that, there's a difference between what I would actively pursue and what I would give up/forget.

For example: I probably wouldn't pursue a relationship with a woman who was paralyzed from the waist down. I enjoy sex too much and feel this would be a major issue. However, were my fiance to suddenly become paralyzed in the same manner I would certainly not leave her.

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Physical flaw? No. I'm not perfect and wouldn't demand that anybody else I was going to be with was either. Besides variety is the spice of life

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on the person, the flaw, and how long we've known each other, but a penis is always a deal breaker. =P

I'm finding getting fat is a huge turn off...

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
It would have to be a physical flaw extreme enough to undermine all else I find attractive and appealing about the person. On top of that, there's a difference between what I would actively pursue and what I would give up/forget.

For example: I probably wouldn't pursue a relationship with a woman who was paralyzed from the waist down. I enjoy sex too much and feel this would be a major issue. However, were my fiance to suddenly become paralyzed in the same manner I would certainly not leave her.

I had a relationship with a woman who adored me, but she was non orgasmic, and wasn't interested in exploring why....I was puzzled by that....

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a relationship with a woman who adored me, but she was non orgasmic, and wasn't interested in exploring why....I was puzzled by that....
That would drive me mad.

And to elaborate on my last post: sex is not the only reason I wouldn't actively pursue a woman in a wheelchair, it just seemed the most relevant to this board. Active lifestyle, climbing, swimming, camping, etc.