Would a woman have a problem with a guy who loves giving head too much

rinzu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay I'll admit this happily. I love going down on woman. I literally have to make her constantly orgasm with my tongue before penatration. I actually orgasm while going down on a woman.

My question. Is too much oral stimulation and less penatration a bad thing.

D

deleted269122

No ... never ... keep doing what you are doing. ... until she says stop!

There are Different types of orgasms too

I hate that just because i squirt from manual stimulation. .. a guy assumes I've cum

For someone like me? Yeah. I am not that into receiving oral. I'm fine with receiving if it's something my partner enjoys, but it's more for them than for me.

Less actual fucking vs a ton of oral would be a negative. Your mileage may vary, because just like anything else, some women like things, some don't, and some are indifferent.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've always preferred penetration to anything else (to the point where its a huge disappointment if I don't get it).
Hands, toys, oral can all be nice for a bit, but if they go on too long without proper piv or pia sex then they just get frustrating and annoying.
If you're not going to actually fuck me then I'd rather you just leave me alone :oops:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've always preferred penetration to anything else (to the point where its a huge disappointment if I don't get it).
Hands, toys, oral can all be nice for a bit, but if they go on too long without proper piv or pia sex then they just get frustrating and annoying.
If you're not going to actually fuck me then I'd rather you just leave me alone :oops:
Ditto on this. Penetration over oral. (Not a huge oral fan.)

Skip the oral and use your fingers, but by all means - penetrate! :D

Naughty Teacher

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you could have a non random sample here.

there's a chance that women who really like penetration are more likely to become members of this site, thereby skewing the results.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a huge disappointment, and even a major turn-off to me if a guy is not enthusiastic about eating my pussy and, to a lesser degree, if he's not good at it. I have a lot more patience for a lack of skill than I do for a lack of desire. On the other hand, expecting me to have orgasms is too much pressure. Just do it because we're both having fun with it. I prefer not to have an orgasm from oral if we have not had intercourse yet. But I never reject an orgasm.

TheHappyWhore

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It can for me if I feel my orgasm has become a goal for him to obtain.

That's bcause I start to imagine that's why he's been doing it for so long and it makes me unable to really get to the point where I can let goSo after a while I'm thinking let's fuck already and redirect the focus to both of us.

I thoroughly enjoy oral sex and most of the time I can relax and enjoy it but its true that there is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I want him to be eager to eat my pussy because that makes me happy that he wants to. On the other hand I need more stimulation than oral provides in order to have orgasms. So I can take it or leave it. But I sure do like the enthusiasm my husband has for doing it.

Reactions: 185248

Okay I'll admit this happily. I love going down on woman. I literally have to make her constantly orgasm with my tongue before penatration. I actually orgasm while going down on a woman.

My question. Is too much oral stimulation and less penatration a bad thing.

How does one edge a woman? :)

It starts with eyes, touch, dance.....and so on

It's a huge disappointment, and even a major turn-off to me if a guy is not enthusiastic about eating my pussy and, to a lesser degree, if he's not good at it. I have a lot more patience for a lack of skill than I do for a lack of desire. On the other hand, expecting me to have orgasms is too much pressure. Just do it because we're both having fun with it. I prefer not to have an orgasm from oral if we have not had intercourse yet. But I never reject an orgasm.

Yup, edger :)

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Ditto on this. Penetration over oral. (Not a huge oral fan.)

Skip the oral and use your fingers, but by all means - penetrate! :D
Not an Oral guy in receiving myself....but brother, I so love giving it.

I love oral! I love cumming in his face! But I also love him cumming in me. I like a balance. If I get alot of head I want alot of dick. So we change it up alot. We will start with on of us giving and then switch to the other. Then go to vaginal for a while, then 69 then maybe take turns again. Then vaginal and then when he is done I clean him off. That is one of the ideal scenarios.

Sadly, for some real reason he hasn't gone down on me in over 2 weeks! I am so confused! I am not grosse. I have smelled it and even tasted it multiple times lately. He is a freak for eating me so I do not know what to do.:(

My only g/f hated foreplay, she claimed it was a man's invention and women 'like it straight up'! :)

Maybe I was just bad at it :)
It is possible. But the only way to improve is to practice and if she doesn't like it she needs to guide you. Matt guides me when I go down on him if he wants any particular part more than the other at the time. Usually I am free to play.

Reactions: hunghorse30

It is possible. But the only way to improve is to practice and if she doesn't like it she needs to guide you. Matt guides me when I go down on him if he wants any particular part more than the other at the time. Usually I am free to play.
I can't stand it when a man 'guides' a blowjob, he better get his hand off my head or I'll nut him

I can't stand it when a man 'guides' a blowjob, he better get his hand off my head or I'll nut him
Oh no, no forceful hands here. He will just tell me or moan more. He will occasionally put his hand on my head but that is to pull my hair or hold it out of the way for me. He never shoves. He loves it the way he gets it. He doesn't have to force it.

Reactions: lapdog2001