Would a woman have a problem with a guy who loves giving head too much

Oh no, no forceful hands here. He will just tell me or moan more. He will occasionally put his hand on my head but that is to pull my hair or hold it out of the way for me. He never shoves. He loves it the way he gets it. He doesn't have to force it.
I don't know why but you make me happy

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been lucky that the women I've been with enjoy receiving because I absolutely love giving head. I spent hours eating my ex and it was magnificent every time. Of course everyone is different but the act itself bring me such pleasure and there's nothing quite like making a woman cum with just your tongue.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My only g/f hated foreplay, she claimed it was a man's invention and women 'like it straight up'! :)
I don't like when one woman tries to speak for all women. I also don't like even the idea of no foreplay. Making out, touching, licking, sucking and stroking each other can go on for hours as far as I am concerned.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay I'll admit this happily. I love going down on woman. I literally have to make her constantly orgasm with my tongue before penatration. I actually orgasm while going down on a woman.

My question. Is too much oral stimulation and less penatration a bad thing.
Ohh no no no, not at all! It would be my dream to meet a man like this! Ive always wished a man would cum just from going down on me but it's never happened.

It's a deal breaker for me if the guy does not love going down on me!

I don't like when one woman tries to speak for all women. I also don't like even the idea of no foreplay. Making out, touching, licking, sucking and stroking each other can go on for hours as far as I am concerned.
Totally agree with you. I think she just felt she was in a better position to talk about what women like in bed than an inexperienced gay man :) It was in response to me saying that women were really into foreplay, much more than men, and I quoted some stupid stuff I'd read about how a typical man would like intromission at 15 past the hour whereas a typical woman would like to be penetrated at 20 to the hour (assuming an hour's session). That annoyed her and she said, 'who are you to legislate for women's pleasure? Foreplay is a man's invention, women like it straight up'. So that was the context. Mind you I came almost immediately upon invagination the first few times, which annoyed her too, and a bit more foreplay might have helped me to be a better lover.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

rinzu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ohh no no no, not at all! It would be my dream to meet a man like this! Ive always wished a man would cum just from going down on me but it's never happened.

It's a deal breaker for me if the guy does not love going down on me!
WOW!!! I'm glad women like you actually exist. I'll take a woman who can tell me how long penatration has to last in exchange for me to go down on her as long as i want.

Reactions: amazzzed2 and rtg

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
WOW!!! I'm glad women like you actually exist. I'll take a woman who can tell me how long penatration has to last in exchange for me to go down on her as long as i want.
I have a smaller than average penis, and can't give women orgasms thru penetration. So, I have become very good at giving oral, and thankfully, I am seeing a woman who has never orgasmed thru penetration with anyone, but loves having me go down on her, and she orgasms very easily and multiple times that way.

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, I really like and love to receive oral, really love :p but as someone says before, it need to be something for both of partners, a pleasure for him too, not a thing to want at all cost. I just wish more men would like to go oral with a woman

Reactions: rinzu

Ellen91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally: absolutely! A lot of guys have this idea in their heads that they need to eat pussy...a lot. It's emancipation gone haywire. The fact that you have to think about the woman too doesn't mean eating pussy is what it's all about. And it also depends on the woman. We are not a group with all the same likes. Personally I find it very overrated. I like it with the right guy, but I just prefer penetration.

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lolololol "women like it straight up" is amazing.

Sometimes I feel like we're writing a revisionist sexual history of mankind on this site.

From my experience: I like to receive pleasure during sex. If a guy loves giving me head and is good at it - radical. I love having orgasms. Suck me off all day long.

If a guy loves giving head and hasn't a clue what he's doing - that can be annoying - but enthusiasm is key and I can certainly give pointers. Technique can be improved. a lot of guys tend to go at it with a bit too much "fervor". Lol - almost like with many things guys seem to think they need to be "doing more" - licking faster, fucking harder, growing bigger.

How about sit back, relax and hand over the reigns. I can take responsibility for my pleasure. I can speak up and let you know what I like.