Would Anyone Like To Be An Official Reviewer For Us?

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a bunch of performers giving me free access to their OnlyFans so we can review their OnlyFans. I'm going to need a few people who would be interested in posting non-biased fair reviews? Obviously one of the perks of this is going to be free access (for a limited time) to some OnlyFans accounts. If you'd be interested in this let me know.

Flo179

Superior Member
Media
I have a bunch of performers giving me free access to their OnlyFans so we can review their OnlyFans. I'm going to need a few people who would be interested in posting non-biased fair reviews? Obviously one of the perks of this is going to be free access (for a limited time) to some OnlyFans accounts. If you'd be interested in this let me know.
This sounds like such a great opportunity

I would have loved this opportunity to do this but I've got a lifetime ban from onlyfans unfortunately so that's never gonna happen :/ it is what it is x

Good luck and congratulations to whoever's lucky enough to gets chosen :grinning:

Reactions: LPSG Support

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think this sounds great, but at the same time might feel a bit bad if I gave a bad review. Unless we just stick to maybe the facts like content, frequency, price and responsiveness and leave out what we think personally except for a rating. Just let the facts speak for themselves.

Flo179

Superior Member
Media
Damn. What did you do? What about justforfans for you?
The funny thing is I have no idea :joy::joy::joy:

When I was trying to make an account it would never work but after a long while the support finally got back to me and said I had been banned and there's nothing that can be done about it :/

Like I said it is what it is :/, it's all good xx

Flo179

Superior Member
Media
I think this sounds great, but at the same time might feel a bit bad if I gave a bad review. Unless we just stick to maybe the facts like content, frequency, price and responsiveness and leave out what we think personally except for a rating. Just let the facts speak for themselves.
I don't it's a business, your simply reviewing their business page,

it's nothing personal as long as the criticism is constructive and not personal attack on them

that's the key thing you have to remember and keep the two separate, so it's non biased brutally honest review and at the end of the day it's just one person opinion

If they don't like they can simply ignore it :)

Reactions: Tagood7

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't it's a business, your simply reviewing their business page,

it's nothing personal as long as the criticism is constructive and not personal attack on them

that's the key thing you have to remember and keep the two separate, so it's non biased brutally honest review and at the end of the day it's just one person opinion

If they don't like they can simply ignore it :)
I think most would be non-biased since most of the time we are going in blind. I think another thing that would be good is if the reviewer for any reason doesn’t like the artist in some way they pass on reviewing.

Reactions: LPSG Support

That’ll be pretty cool no lie, I still have positive reviews sitting in my drafts. And about 13 more reviews left to post here. (Which are more positive than negative, I wanted to get the negative ones out of the way lol.)

I’ll do it. I think I can be unbiased enough to give a review based on quantity and quantity of content versus cost. I’ll give it a shot.

SouthernGuy88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would love to do this!!! Tell me more :)

Isaiah1984

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interested

jamesy411

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

i'll happily do it