Would anyone like to humiliate me?

ARTPOPsickle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hahahaha ewww I can’t believe grown men have smaller ducks than my 1 year old nephew’s. Good thing you have a pussy hole to get off from being filled to the max with dick and cum because I don’t know how you would even be able to touch that thing and get aroused.

I wonder what it must have been like growing up and the only way to cum is to hump something or rub it like a clit because there is literally nothing to pump/jerk. Especially at sleep overs with the boys or situations where other boys get to see you don’t have a cock at all. I mean can you even get hand/blow jobs because I mean you obviously can’t penetrate anything unless it is just for laughs…

Htodd19

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
W
Hahahaha ewww I can’t believe grown men have smaller ducks than my 1 year old nephew’s. Good thing you have a pussy hole to get off from being filled to the max with dick and cum because I don’t know how you would even be able to touch that thing and get aroused.

I wonder what it must have been like growing up and the only way to cum is to hump something or rub it like a clit because there is literally nothing to pump/jerk. Especially at sleep overs with the boys or situations where other boys get to see you don’t have a cock at all. I mean can you even get hand/blow jobs because I mean you obviously can’t penetrate anything unless it is just for laughs…
Would you humiliate me more Sir

Reactions: scotty2hotty3979

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Yes, there are a few of us on here with cocks that are almost innies (or ‘pussy holes’) and are essentially smaller than average pre-pubescent cocks. It could be embarrassing growing up like that, but I think we need to just accept it!
View media item 10554041
View media item 10197731
View media item 8663201
View media item 7544431

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe this one..I don`t get any harder myself. He looks nice though..
Sorry - I didn’t realise you were talking about me, I misread your post. Yes, I am definitely a grower starting at 1.5” and occasionally hitting exactly 6” when I am really excited

Reactions: droopyboy

titapetita

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love threads of tiny dicks showing off, cause you guys have nothing to show hahaha

@Htodd19 it's not that you have a tiny dick, your balls are tiny too. I mean, if you grab some tweezers and manage to stroke it, does it even cum?

@is that real that can't be real. It looks like the reset button in all tamagotchis and stuff like that, you know, when you used someting sharp to press it cause it was too tiny. How do you jerk? Press it till it cums?

@aliuel the guy with two belly buttons. Looks like your dick got stuck inside and never really developed. Maybe if you take a big enough cock up your ass, your dick will pop out. Have you ever grabbed it and pull? That can't be all that there is, I mean, it's the weirdest pussy I've seen.

You all three combined don't even make a full cock hahaha three nipple dicks, can't do anything with them, won't even reach a hole.

I'm sorry @Perfectsix You are too big this time, I bet you never expected to read that huh?

• Haha
Reactions: Perfectsix

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love threads of tiny dicks showing off, cause you guys have nothing to show hahaha

@Htodd19 it's not that you have a tiny dick, your balls are tiny too. I mean, if you grab some tweezers and manage to stroke it, does it even cum?

@is that real that can't be real. It looks like the reset button in all tamagotchis and stuff like that, you know, when you used someting sharp to press it cause it was too tiny. How do you jerk? Press it till it cums?

@aliuel the guy with two belly buttons. Looks like your dick got stuck inside and never really developed. Maybe if you take a big enough cock up your ass, your dick will pop out. Have you ever grabbed it and pull? That can't be all that there is, I mean, it's the weirdest pussy I've seen.

You all three combined don't even make a full cock hahaha three nipple dicks, can't do anything with them, won't even reach a hole.

I'm sorry @Perfectsix You are too big this time, I bet you never expected to read that huh?
Thanks...I’d hate to have a small dick