would be nice to talk to other big ones.

hung_big: I know this is called "Meet and Greet" but wouldn't this be better suited for the connections sub-forum. I'm sure you will find all the contacts you want over there.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just object to the wording. If I chat with someone, I want him to talk to ME, not my 'big one'. It reminds me of dudes who chat me up while staring at my crotch the whole time. Very insulting.

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Mar 19 2005, 01:29 PM
I just object to the wording. If I chat with someone, I want him to talk to ME, not my 'big one'. It reminds me of dudes who chat me up while staring at my crotch the whole time. Very insulting.
[post=292221]Quoted post[/post]​

I think that pretty much sums up the thoughts of the masses...I doubt Dom meant it that way. Then again, I am sometime naive.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naw, I know Dom, he's a good guy. If you check out the gallery, you'll find that he's just one of the few very large hung guys to post pics, I'm sure he just means he wants to talk to guys more like himself. Also, English is not his first language.
*blows kisses to Dominik*

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Well then, I believe he is a good person too! If Madame Z says so, then it must be true...your insight is never wrong! (And considering your queen of LPSG, it is automatically assumed that people who disagree with you are fools, not that it happens often! Off with thier head(s)! But which one....:p) :p It's amazing really...it seems there's more awsome people here than ever, one of the regulars returning, and a general lack of trolls (for now >.> hopefully forever) This place just gets better everyday!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, I'm not denying that he's a good person. It's just that I remember posters like RobertXXX and his "Do big cocks only like other big cocks" bullshit. I don't like people referring to other people as a walking penis.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DMW, I've never even seen your penis and I think you're one of the hottest guys on here! (Not to mention Jonb who I've never seen at all). I've talked to Dominik in the past and I think he mostly wants to talk to other guys like himself just because it's so hard to find them and it can make one feel like something of an oddball. I don't see him as the kind of guy to classify guys as walking dicks, but I do remember robert and those kinds of guys too.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, well, most women know something about being thought of as a body part. It's insulting.

But yeah, I think it's linguistic problems.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really mind if a man finds my breasts appealing, as long as he gets beyond that at some point. People are naturally atracted to what their eyes like first, we all do it to an extent.

Goon:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Mar 20 2005, 01:27 AM
I don't really mind if a man finds my breasts appealing, as long as he gets beyond that at some point. People are naturally atracted to what their eyes like first, we all do it to an extent.
[post=292347]Quoted post[/post]​
MZ, if they are nicely displayed like they are in your avatar then they can't help but notice...

...however I do agree with DMW's comment: I H A T E it when people just stare at my crotch and not my face. On an interesting side note, I've always thought it says something about a person if they look at my bulge first, face second. For some it's second nature... :evilgrin:

Pappy

Media
I think it's the fact that english is not Dom's primary language. Check out my package if you want, but look at my face if you want a response from me.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Mar 20 2005, 02:27 AM
But you wouldn't want to be thought of as "the tits" or "the chick with the tits".

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, ha ha! As if I wasn't called "The black Dolly Partin" in high school! Get real!

Actually, this is one aspect of this forum that completely floored me when I first joined. I had no idea in the world that some men would find a woman's interest in their penis to be offensive. When we got into the discussions, I understood it better, but BEING a woman, a living through objectification my whole life. it still sits oddly with me.

I guess I am encouraged that you (jonb) didn't automatically know that most of the men I've met, worked with, attended classes with, gotten my cars fixed from, have viewed me as a pair of tits. In my 30's I finally decided to just go with it, since I really didn't have a choice anyway and I wasn't about to get reduction surgery just so assholes would leave me alone. The more I've treid to learn about men and how their minds work, the more I've been able to accept that the attention is usually not ill intended. And hey- if a guy doesn't like fat chicks, I can just move on to the next!

I am hopeful that your generation will do better than mine, but we are a generation apart. You must remember, I worked at the Post Office in the '80s with older men who were still resentful that women were allowed to be there! And they felt perfectly fine gawking at our breasts openly, saying lewd things to make us feel uncomfortable, even groping. When I'd complain to a supervisor they'd say cute little things like "boys will be boys", even though these "boys" were in their 50's+.
Anyone 40 or older should be well aware of how much has changed in societal views in the last 20 years. If not, then there are plenty of very small towns across the US that still operate on those principles today!

Sorry, off on a tangent. No, today I don't want to be "a pair of tits" unless I choose to be. Ulimately, I want people (men and women) to consider my words to be as important as everyone else's- I don't want to be given less credibility just because I have big boobs, or more. However, I am a realist and I can't help but belly-laugh at the notion! I don't think we're there yet.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jonb+Mar 20 2005, 05:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Mar 20 2005, 05:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Mar 20 2005, 02:27 AM
I don&#39;t really mind if a man finds my breasts appealing, as long as he gets beyond that at some point. People are naturally atracted to what their eyes like first, we all do it to an extent.
But you wouldn&#39;t want to be thought of as "the tits" or "the chick with the tits".
[post=292465]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

*Nominates Zora for the new nickname of Tits McGee :evilgrin:

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Mar 20 2005, 07:03 PM
Oh, ha ha&#33; As if I wasn&#39;t called "The black Dolly Partin" in high school&#33; Get real&#33;
[post=292469]Quoted post[/post]​

Ohh&#33;&#33; Can I have your autograph?&#33;?&#33;?

*sticks a pen between Jana&#39;s boobs*

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ashlar+Mar 21 2005, 12:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashlar &#064; Mar 21 2005, 12:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Mar 20 2005, 07:03 PM
Oh, ha ha&#33; As if I wasn&#39;t called "The black Dolly Partin" in high school&#33; Get real&#33;

[post=292472]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Ashlar, if you don&#39;t stop sticking things in my boobs, I&#39;m gonna have to challenge you on your 10%&#33; Be very carful, I&#39;m a professional- I even got Pappy to volunteer me HIS 10%&#33;&#33;

Now, about that autograph- "Sexy boy, remember me in your dreams&#33; Tits McGee"
*smacks Ashlar in the fact with tits*

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora+Mar 20 2005, 07:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Mar 20 2005, 07:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ashlar@Mar 21 2005, 12:21 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora
@Mar 20 2005, 07:03 PM

[post=292472]Quoted post[/post]​

Ashlar, if you don&#39;t stop sticking things in my boobs, I&#39;m gonna have to challenge you on your 10%&#33; Be very carful, I&#39;m a professional- I even got Pappy to volunteer me HIS 10%&#33;&#33;

Now, about that autograph- "Sexy boy, remember me in your dreams&#33; Tits McGee"
*smacks Ashlar in the fact with tits*
[post=292474]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I think you must have signed my forehead.

chris319

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don&#39;t mind being thought of as the guy with the big dick, the big balls or the big whatever; the point is that I&#39;m being thought of. It beats being ignored.

Reminds me of an old saying:

I had the blues because I had no shoes, until upon the street I met a man who had no feet. - Ancient Persian saying