ThickMeatyCockInVa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to suck and be sucked on a few conditions:

1. Be at least 8 inches long and thick
2. Prove that you are HIV- and I will do the same
3. Be between the ages of 18-45 and in good shape, and be in the VA, NC, WV area
4. Be willing to travel to me.

ThickMeatyCockInVa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is that? There is no such thing as 1% gay etc. Either you are gay or you are not. I am not gay. I don't live a gay lifestyle, and I don't suck cock on a regular basis. I haven't sucked one in almost 10 years. I also perfer women over men, but hell I can't find a women to suck my cock, might as well find someone that is eager too. LOL

You might want to adjust those percentages a bit. :cool:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why is that?

100% straight is not the same as bisexual. You're not gay, but you're not straight either.

Anywho, be careful with "Here are my test results, I'm negative." For all you know, that person could've slept with 16 random strangers since they got that test done. Honest to God my friend met up with a guy who TYPED UP his own test results. My friend called the number the "test" listed as the clinic and it was a department store at the mall. Test results don't represent safety, condoms do.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe them NOT wanting to suck your cock has nothing to do with your cock, but your Obnoxious personality ??? Just a thought... :rolleyes:

Why is that? There is no such thing as 1% gay etc. Either you are gay or you are not. I am not gay. I don't live a gay lifestyle, and I don't suck cock on a regular basis. I haven't sucked one in almost 10 years. I also perfer women over men, but hell I can't find a women to suck my cock, might as well find someone that is eager too. LOL