Would I be considered large?

HugeWangGuy

Experimental Member
Media
In the real world (not these 12 inch cock claims) what would i be considered?
Don't have pics yet but i'm 7.5 inchs long (no i'm not pressing into my body) and almost 6 inchs in girth. Don't have a ruler on me but will try to post girth pics a little later.

I only had one girl say she was with a bigger dude and they are almost always sore after sex. But realistically am i LARGE or Above Average?

D_Vladimir Jurkov

Experimental Member
Media
This is also a question I have, but instead of making it personal, let me put it this way: What is considered "large"? I recently have been told (on this site) I am above average, but is that the same as large? Obviously opinions will vary here, but you can't ever expect everyone to have the same answer. So, at what length/girth can we use the term "large"?

And I searched for this thread or something similar under the term "considered large." I haven't gone through all the pages (as I believe there were 70.) If this has been discussed before, I apologize in advance and in that case would appreciate a link. Thank you.

Znoden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Large was over 18 cm, am I wrong? And very large over 22, giant until 30 and more than 30 is taken like macropenis I think.