Would I be out of line ?

California07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am starting to date a new guy and I saw that he was shaved and I asked him why he prefer to be that way? He said that it makes him feel clean. My problem is that I don't like the idea of him shaving since it is a turn off for me, shave genitals don't do it for me. Would I be out of line if I tell him to grow a bush since I am more attracted by this?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tell him to grow a bush? yes, that would be out of order.

but it would be perfectly reasonable to tell him your preferences and leave it up to him what he wanted to do about it.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Tell him your preferences; it's up to him to do or not do anything about it.

I have changed minor personal grooming details based on the preferences of girlfriends, but only ones that I didn't particularly care about either way.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tell Him? - Yes, Out Of Line :mad:

Ask Him - No, perfectly legit :smile:, along with the suggestions that have been given to let him know that shaved turns you off, pubes turn you on.

Also, be wiiling to compromise, because the success of getting him to let the pubes grow depends on the reason he is shaving. If he is shaving because as everyone knows, it can make you appear a bit bigger, then that's easy...suggest that he trim, but leave some pubes there. This can actually be fun for both of you as you experiment and see which "style" you like best. :smile:

However, if he is turned on by being completely smooth, then you are going to run into a conflict of all or nothing. A possible solution might be that every few months, he shaves smooth and then let's it grow out for the next few months.

Good Luck

Last edited:
D

deleted356736

You can ask him, but from my perspective of my shaved cock and balls, shaved has many advantages for us men. It increases sensations many-fold, and is much more comfortable in my underwear. It's not an aesthetic thing for me: I kept myself trimmed for a long while and was then shaved for a minor procedure, and I loved the feeling and comfort, and I kept it that way. But it's only my cock and below, not anything else as that would look strange against the light covering of hair on my chest.

Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well it is something your going to have to ask if you plan to stay with him right? So I would just bring it up, say "could you do this just for me? just this once?" and see if he will go along with it. I think I get what he means because I unfortunately have quite the harry well.. from my balls down and around, so in the summer.. like now.. if I'm doing stuff (work.. or other activities) I actually get a sweaty ass and balls, and that doesn't sound to pleasant. Maybe it bothers him to think that you might think its nasty (with the smell and sweat and everything), or he just doesn't like having a sweaty backside. Either way I don't think its out of line to ask him to just try it, tho he is going to be scratching himself a lot during this ahaha I know I would.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell him that you think having pubes is hot and that having no pubes is a big turn off and I almost guarantee you'll find some hair down there ASAP

What he said...and Dolf...don't tell him, but say what you like...personally I'm with you on this...don't like it when a guy shaves it all off.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me...I like trimmed or shaved. The less pubic hair to get in the way...the better the bj.

But I shave and would NOT grow bush just because a guy wanted me to. However...I think I agree with others who advise you to tell him of your preference and see where it goes from there.

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never seen a guy bare. Though I imagine it's nice not getting a hair in the mouth when going down on him...

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Meet him halfway? Like shave off just the left half?

Seriously though ... you could offer that you both trim. Instead of both being smoothly shaved or bushy, you're both have a neat trim. There are plenty of pubic hairstyles you can choose. (e.g. - landing strip, patch, triangle, heart, arrow, etc...) My favorite was seeing an arrow pointing down to the fun bits.