Would it be possible for a Gay guy to..

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know in Hawaii, Gay and trans men come in the store all of the time. Straight guys look all the time and have no problem with them.
I know no one ever gives gay or trans men any problems or make fun.
It is normal here.." In Oahu.

D

deleted356166

No not for me. I like men because they look and dress like men. If I were to date someone who looked like a female, I'd date a true female. I have a lot of gay friends and a few are trannies. I'm not sexually attracted to transexuals pre or post operative.

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I'm not gay, but I love transexuals

I would defiantly have sex, and date someone like you

Also you are REALLY hot

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Would i correct in thinking bi-sexual men would be more inclined to be attracted to transsexuals rather then gay men who who are solely attracted to the male form?

I think you are correct. No offence to the OP intended, but for most gay men the secondary male characteristics are just as important as the genitalia.

But I think trannies do very well with bi and even straight men. In Paris and Madrid the transexual working girls ply their trade alongside the women, not in the gay cruising grounds.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh yes, trannies are great to party with! I had a fab time on a visit to Madame Jo-Jo's in London in the 90s. But sexually, I was more interested in the sailors from the gun-carriage race at the Royal Tournament who were there too. My day in the Military Tattoo - Telegraph
(The bloke in front of the main pic is the journalist, the hunk sailors are behind him.)

Unfortunately for me, the sailors were more interested in the trannies.

B_TalkingHeads

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would i correct in thinking bi-sexual men would be more inclined to be attracted to transsexuals rather then gay men who who are solely attracted to the male form?

I agree. I am gay but no disrespect to Transsexuals but I want a biological male who has a penis and a man's body. I do not want a woman who has had cosmetic surgery to try to appear male with a tiny clit that's been pumped up and surgically altered to look like a penis but is not really one.

D_GasAunty4Sis

Just Browsing
Media
Oh yes, trannies are great to party with! I had a fab time on a visit to Madame Jo-Jo's in London in the 90s. But sexually, I was more interested in the sailors from the gun-carriage race at the Royal Tournament who were there too. My day in the Military Tattoo - Telegraph
(The bloke in front of the main pic is the journalist, the hunk sailors are behind him.)

Unfortunately for me, the sailors were more interested in the trannies.

well i would be interested too in the sailors and every guy whos in uniforms like army,navy or a hot firefighter LOL

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not gay but I am bisexual and I find you very attractive. A pretty T-girl with a "to die for" body like yours , what's not to love. You are my dream girl. The kind of girl I want to marry. I don't know about the gay guys, but this bisexual would jump at the chance to be your man and worship your fine body.

If you haven't quite got the message yet, I think you are dam hot.