Would it bother you if your partner never allowed you to penetrate her?

Would it bother you if your partner never allowed you to penetrate her?

• Yes

Votes: 59 72.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • It depends (explain below)

Votes: 13 16.0%

• Total voters

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Provided you were able to get everything else (i.e. BJs, HJs, etc.) if she only let you give her oral or manually stimulate her clitoris, and you never penetrated her ever, would that be enough for you? Would you be with someone who was like this and had this preference?

Just curious.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, that would bother me. It's something I'd want to know up-front before committing to a relationship.
I agree with Palakaorion, I would want to know up front and then I would NOT commit to that relationship. That may seem harsh to some but that's my tuppence on it.

Reactions: Gj816

Provided you were able to get everything else (i.e. BJs, HJs, etc.) if she only let you give her oral or manually stimulate her clitoris, and you never penetrated her ever, would that be enough for you? Would you be with someone who was like this and had this preference?

Just curious.

It will annoy me if she would not try to explain me why. I would respect it, of course, but at some point I would like to have an explanation (I am talking about a serious relationship).

So, if I know about it from an early stage of the relationship and I love that person, I will be totally fine with it. I think sex is to please everyone involved, yourself and your partner. If there is no pleasure in one side, does not make sense. I guess in the long run I would like to get deeper into that choice, to understend if that is a problem or if it is just like it is. If it is a problem, I will try to help as much as I can. If it is a choice, I will repect it and not push it.

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I agree with Palakaorion, I would want to know up front and then I would NOT commit to that relationship. That may seem harsh to some but that's my tuppence on it.

It will annoy me if she would not try to explain me why. I would respect it, of course, but at some point I would like to have an explanation (I am talking about a serious relationship).

Maybe I should've been more clear in the OP because I think this is being interpreted as a scenario where penetration was involved (or expected) from the beginning and then just stopped suddenly without explanation from her. That is not what I am talking about.

I'm talking about a situation where you know from day one that she has this preference and her reason for doing so is due to experiencing pain and discomfort with penetration.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am going to vote no that it would not bother me. Relationships are far more than just sex after, and I still get a lot of mental stimulation from giving and receiving oral sex, so I think overall I would be satisfied in that department.

However since this hypothetical relationship is a kind I have ever been in, I can't say for certain that it not bothering me would change. So that is something that I would have to be upfront with her about, that it may be more important to me than I realize.

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
What about anal or pegging?

For you or for her? If for her then 'no.' No vaginal or anal penetration (especially not anal) ever. For you, sure. Everything else is fine except penetrating her (mouth doesn't count) because doing so causes her pain and it, apparently, cannot be fixed medically.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It could be a medical / physical condition, that penetration causes her pain. Not the F - me harder kind of pain; but the you need to stop now ,even my meds are not helping kind of pain . If I were in a serious relationship with a woman, who developed this condition, knowing me yes I would stay the course. That would be like me getting ED while in a committed relationship , and she wants out

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
It could be a medical / physical condition, that penetration causes her pain. Not the F - me harder kind of pain; but the you need to stop now ,even my meds are not helping kind of pain . If I were in a serious relationship with a woman, who developed this condition, knowing me yes I would stay the course. That would be like me getting ED while in a committed relationship , and she wants out

What if she already had the condition before you got into a relationship with her and told you ahead of time? Would you avoid pursuing her further?

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What if she already had the condition before you got into a relationship with her and told you ahead of time? Would you avoid pursuing her further?
Sorry, I find it difficult to answer a hypothetical question about a person I do not know. There could be manyyy factors in play that can also make a relationship work. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy / love penetrative vaginal sex.

Sadly i work 40 + hours and commute another 15 hours a week. so the power of a good cuddle under a blanket with a nice lady , is also an Awsummmm thing :cool:

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Sorry, I find it difficult to answer a hypothetical question about a person I do not know. There could be manyyy factors in play that can also make a relationship work. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy / love penetrative vaginal sex.

Sadly i work 40 + hours and commute another 15 hours a week. so the power of a good cuddle under a blanket with a nice lady , is also an Awsummmm thing :cool:

I see. Understandable. Your input is appreciated.

Reactions: ronin001

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Just curious.
I have the men for you @sami12
He also creates a thread
Pussy vs hand

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have several fuck friends. One of them is saving her virginity to her future husband who she has not found yet. All she does is give numerous blow jobs.... excellent one at that.

So no, I have no problems with her wishes.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find it difficult to answer a hypothetical question about a person I do not know.
This.

If the real world woman I'm currently seeing, with whom I haven't yet been intimate, were to tell me that we could never under any circumstances have intercourse, then the fact of the matter is that we are *not* sexually compatible. And the kindest thing is to let us both find someone else with whom we *are* compatible.

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Looking at this retrospectively, I should've been more succinct with this question, like so:

"Would you be with a woman who couldn't ever have penetrative sex with you due to medical reasons?"

- Yes

- No

- It depends (explain below).

Oh well. I've mostly received my answer.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on the situation. If there is a medical reason or something that prevents her from engaging in penetration then no, it would not be a deal breaker.

If you love someone, they aren't just a hole for you to stick your dick in.

Reactions: EGR1972 and aheidla

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Exactly

If sex is everything, then are you even in love with this person?