Would it bother you if your partner never allowed you to penetrate her?

Would it bother you if your partner never allowed you to penetrate her?

• Yes

Votes: 59 72.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • It depends (explain below)

Votes: 13 16.0%

• Total voters

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For some, it is treatable. For some, it is not.

The condition affects every female differently and ranges in severity. Not all of us who have this condition are incapable of inserting tampons or making it through a gynecological exam. Both are just very uncomfortable.

Also, if I cannot have PIV sex without pain and am not interested in romantic relationships with men, I'm unsure how I would ever get pregnant. I also don't want children, so it would certainly not be an intentional clinic visit that leaves me with child. This is a non-issue for me.

I tried treating it when there was a mild incentive to do so (I was in a relationship with a man who wanted PIV sex). That is no longer the case and I have no incentive to fix the problem when I have other options (women).
I know a lesbian woman who discarded the idea of child’s until she wanted one, obviously no penis was involved on the making of that beautiful baby.

On your case having piv out of the equation you could solve it without pressure if it’s something physical fix it and if it a hidden trauma deal with it before it pops up on another way.

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I know a lesbian woman who discarded the idea of child’s until she wanted one, obviously no penis was involved on the making of that beautiful baby.

That's great for your lesbian friend. I'm not her, though.

On your case having piv out of the equation you could solve it without pressure if it’s something physical fix it and if it a hidden trauma deal with it before it pops up on another way.

Vaginismus has both physical and psychological factors that contribute to the problem. The level of physical is tolerable on my own based upon the fact that there are zero reasons for me to be inserting an object the size of the average penis on a semi-regular basis which is where the sensation goes from very uncomfortable to extremely painful. Therefore, the need for me to "train my body" to take one is non-existent.

The other situations where anything must be "inserted" I liken it to a diabetic who has to prick themselves to check their sugar or going to the doctor for a shot or blood draw when one hates needles. It's just a part of life, and you deal with it to do what you have to do at that moment because you have to. I don't have to tolerate a penis. If I had a male partner, then yes I would try to fix it...for him, though. Not myself.

As for the psychological component that can affect other aspects of my life, I am and have been handling that with a professional. Alone. As one should.

Reactions: cofrader

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's great for your lesbian friend. I'm not her, though.

Vaginismus has both physical and psychological factors that contribute to the problem. The level of physical is tolerable on my own based upon the fact that there are zero reasons for me to be inserting an object the size of the average penis on a semi-regular basis which is where the sensation goes from very uncomfortable to extremely painful. Therefore, the need for me to "train my body" to take one is non-existent.

The other situations where anything must be "inserted" I liken it to a diabetic who has to prick themselves to check their sugar or going to the doctor for a shot or blood draw when one hates needles. It's just a part of life, and you deal with it to do what you have to do at that moment because you have to. I don't have to tolerate a penis. If I had a male partner, then yes I would try to fix it...for him, though. Not myself.

As for the psychological component that can affect other aspects of my life, I am and have been handling that with a professional. Alone. As one should.
That’s great that you are taking care of yourself.
I see it like claiming your body back for yourself not defined by other sexual organs.

Thinking about your condition must be unsettling being on LPSG.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is an interesting thread with a lot of thoughtful answers that people obviously spent time forming.

Here's my experience. Without divulging too much personal info, for many years my wife was unable to have PIV sex without so much pain that neither of us enjoyed it. It was the result of consequences from medical procedures. A year ago she had some surgery and I don't know whether the pain would still be a problem now because we basically quit trying a few years ago. Because of the pain, she lost interest. Because she lost interest, I found it hard to stay interested myself.

I love my wife and the family and life we have together. But if this had been a problem when we first started dating (over 30 years ago), the relationship might not have happened. Being honest. I don't think I could've lived a fulfilling 28 years of married life without any PIV at any time at all.

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
but why? I'm sure her hand feels better than her vagina. So why force y for sex?

I mostly skimmed your other thread where you tried to brainstorm why men prefer the vagina over a hand (theirs or hers). The answer is not as complex as you seem to think it is.

There is an evolutionary reason why the male of the human species prefers vaginal intercourse. It is what continues the species. The human male is biologically wired to prefer that method of copulation over all others because it is the "gateway to life."

To use another example, male felines have a barbed penis. Mating, is thus, incredibly painful for female cats. However, when the female is in estrus, despite the pain, she is receptive to the male. The barbs on the male cat's penis actually stimulate her brain to release eggs when they scrape against the vaginal wall. They also serve to scrape out any competing male sperm because female cats will mate 100s of times with multiple male cats when in heat. The female not only takes the pain but "craves" it when in heat because that is how the species can continue...as well as the stray problem (i.e. please spay and neuter your cats, people).

That's really all this boils down to; mating and making more humans. Nature will always find a way to ensure that organisms are self-sustaining and don't go the way of the dodo until it deems it necessary. Therefore, to deprive a man of vaginal sex is to go against a drive that is biological and innate. Hence, why I believe it's best for women to avoid dating men if penetration is painful until the problem is fixed (if it can be fixed).

Bonus material on barbed cat penises. Talk about "painful mating" o_O

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
it explains why they have sex, even though with a hand, be it women or theirs, they find it more pleasant.

They...don't, though?

They settle for a hand when a vagina is indisposed and/or otherwise unavailable. If given the choice between a hand or a vagina, I guarantee you that the vagina would triumph 99.9999% of the time. This was explained to you in your original thread. Repeatedly.

Please see the results of the poll for this thread and read the subsequent responses of naysayers for a supplemental perspective to your original inquiry.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They...don't, though?

They settle for a hand when a vagina is indisposed and/or otherwise unavailable. If given the choice between a hand or a vagina, I guarantee you that the vagina would triumph 99.9999% of the time. This was explained to you in your original thread. Repeatedly.

Please see the results of the poll for this thread and read the subsequent responses of naysayers for a supplemental perspective to your original inquiry.
I would suggest you don't give this guy the oxygen, as he has a history of trying to derail serious discussions and pops up from time to time to bomb multiple threads with his "a hand is superior to a vagina which is a failed experiment" comedy act.

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I would suggest you don't give this guy the oxygen, as he has a history of trying to derail serious discussions and pops up from time to time to bomb multiple threads with his "a hand is superior to a vagina which is a failed experiment" comedy act.

I see, said the blind man.

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Thinking about your condition must be unsettling being on LPSG.

I missed this. Apologies.

No, LPSG is not unsettling due to my condition. I've, more or less, made my peace with having problem. There are times when a slightly isolating and hollow feeling arises whenever I read about and/or hear women describe their pleasurable experiences with PIV sex and men in general, but it's fleeting and dissipates as quickly as it arises. It is what it is. We all have our crosses to bear.

This discussion has been both rewarding and vindicating. I'm even more confident that I made the correct life choice, now.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would also suggest that everyone here puts this member (Sami12) on ignore like many others have. If you cannot read his posts then you cannot reply. If there are no replies to his posts he will essentially be talking to himself, like he is in one of the other threads.
If we all make a concerted effort to starve him of the attention he craves hopefully he will find other forums on other sites to bother.

The OP is trying to discuss a very serious subject which should be treated with respect and the member in question is treating the thread with disrespect and contempt. He has done this to numerous threads across the forums.

Also I hope that someone will report him to the Moderators.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mostly skimmed your other thread where you tried to brainstorm why men prefer the vagina over a hand (theirs or hers). The answer is not as complex as you seem to think it is.

There is an evolutionary reason why the male of the human species prefers vaginal intercourse. It is what continues the species. The human male is biologically wired to prefer that method of copulation over all others because it is the "gateway to life."

To use another example, male felines have a barbed penis. Mating, is thus, incredibly painful for female cats. However, when the female is in estrus, despite the pain, she is receptive to the male. The barbs on the male cat's penis actually stimulate her brain to release eggs when they scrape against the vaginal wall. They also serve to scrape out any competing male sperm because female cats will mate 100s of times with multiple male cats when in heat. The female not only takes the pain but "craves" it when in heat because that is how the species can continue...as well as the stray problem (i.e. please spay and neuter your cats, people).

That's really all this boils down to; mating and making more humans. Nature will always find a way to ensure that organisms are self-sustaining and don't go the way of the dodo until it deems it necessary. Therefore, to deprive a man of vaginal sex is to go against a drive that is biological and innate. Hence, why I believe it's best for women to avoid dating men if penetration is painful until the problem is fixed (if it can be fixed).

Bonus material on barbed cat penises. Talk about "painful mating" o_O

Sir Attenborough approves

Reactions: aheidla

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They...don't, though?

please don't take this sami12 guy seriously, don't feed him he is a massive troll

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Personally, if the woman for whatever reason refuses to let her partner have piv sex she should leave the relationship. If it's painful, if it's because his penis isn't big enough or too big. Regardless if she doesn't want piv sex why deprive her partner of that act?

It's not only a rejection of the partner and his penis. Its denying him the sexual pleasure of having piv sex. I'd venture to say that it would cause some serious problems outside of the bedroom. If you're married and suddenly decide either for medical reasons or just because you've decided you're not interested in that part of sex. That's fine,but don't expect that he's not going to look for pussy elsewhere.

I'd say it'd be better for everyone involved if they just separated and went their merry ways. I can only imagine the bitterness turning to resentment to hatred in a relationship like this. That's just my opinion though.

londonlad1990

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes. Nothing beats dumping your seeds into a wet pussy and making her squeal. I understand the points about vaginismus and wish I was more compassionate, but the question is about preferences and probably thanks to evolution this is how I am.

Reactions: deleted814719

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Personally, if the woman for whatever reason refuses to let her partner have piv sex she should leave the relationship.

Agreed. And that is exactly what I did. I couldn't take it anymore. It hurt too much and was actually making me slightly hate him for "needing it." Obviously, that's not healthy. Therefore, to avoid making things worse, I just left. I was honest about the reason being painful sex that won't go away no matter what I did and it was making me hate sex, so there wasn't any confusion, at all.

Reactions: Gj816

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Agreed. And that is exactly what I did. I couldn't take it anymore. It hurt too much and was actually making me slightly hate him for "needing it." Obviously, that's not healthy. Therefore, to avoid making things worse, I just left. I was honest about the reason being painful sex that won't go away no matter what I did and it was making me hate sex, so there wasn't any confusion, at all.

I'd say you made the right decision for you in your circumstance. If you'd stayed you'd probably both have ended up hating each other in the process.

Litwick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve experienced this with my ex, except it was much more severe. I pretty much tended to all of her needs and she never really tended to mine at all (always blamed it on her parents being home.) So yes, I would be upset and I am upset at that. I’m still working on pushing past it but damn it really sucked.

It made me feel inadequate and not loved in that way. I was frustrated, pent up, and had mentioned it to her many times but it never changed.

• Wow
Reactions: huguest

derf3

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I admit, I think it would make me a little sad: I still would never reproach a lady for something like that. There are reasons, surely.

For some women, penetration isn't really enjoyable to begin with. And for others still (as those suffering with Endometriosis): it can be downright painful.

So, you figure something else out instead. And you love them no matter what.

Having said that: sometimes, you meet a woman that is still figuring herself out. It is entirely possible that she isn't actually straight, but--whether for conditioning or just a lack of interest in the subject--she hasn't yet come to that conclusion herself.

In any case, the right thing is always to be kind.