Would it bother you if...

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
your first sight of a new lover's pubic region were shaved or unshaved in opposition to your preference?

I think i would be quite gutted if a guy dropped his pants and was shaved completely.

salsfe

Experimental Member
Media
It would be a disappointment but I would not throw the person out. If this were to lead to a relationship or a continued affair, I think a compromise would be in order. Baby smooth is for babies.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
your first sight of a new lover's pubic region were shaved or unshaved in opposition to your preference?

I think i would be quite gutted if a guy dropped his pants and was shaved completely.

A guy who is completely shaved down there is a total turn off to me.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been in love twice. I couldn't care less if they were shaved or hairy down there.... all that matters is that I loved them and they loved me.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love a shaved pussy! Would be no disappointment at all, quite the contrary. I have a buddy who shaves and showed me when he visited this past summer. I didn't like the look. We are men and hairy and shaved to me looks pre-adolescent, but I have no judgment about what works for others. I like being hairy and my women have never complained and have even overtly approved. If I sucked cock, I might feel differently, but since I don't, that's a moot point. I do trim and I am open to having my cock sucked by a dude but that hasn't happened but ten and twenty-five years ago.

nick1014

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Like others have said, I have definite preferences, but nothing in the pube department would be a deal breaker. There are lots more important things to worry about.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would be a disappointment but I would not throw the person out. If this were to lead to a relationship or a continued affair, I think a compromise would be in order. Baby smooth is for babies.
Agreed. I do recall gasping in shock the first time I was with a man who was completely shaved down there. :redface: Fortunately he thought it was due to his size which was impressive. :biggrin1:

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if a girl doesnt shave i'm pretty damn put off. Unfair, but w.e.