would like a woman opinion

wutdouthink

Experimental Member
Media
in my album all i have are comments from the guys on. i dont care if they leave comments but being straight id like to know what women think of me. I'm only 19 and have been with one girl (still am) in my life. so this is my way of seeing what other girls think of me. girls with more experience too since my gf was a virgin before i came along. so feel free to check out my album and leave a comment. thanks

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a straight guy, but I figured out a long time ago that gay men are the true connoisseurs of cocks. If you want feedback, it is usually the most descriptive and the most reliable.

With no disrespect to the women here - experts in their own right - the general population of women is going to have difficulty giving you the feedback that you are looking for. First, they will usually have more difficulty forming any real opinion of the penis without knowing the man attached to it. Second, once they do establish a positive relationship with your organ, it is more of an emotional attraction than statistical. Finally, since they know this is a really touchy area for most guys, they aren't always entirely blunt.

Post your cock on a site like ratearod.com. It will be a lot of gay guys, but you will get a ton of feedback on your organ. You may not want to hook up with these guys, but that doesn't mean they can't help you sort out this part of your self esteem.

Good luck.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah ratearod is probably a good idea although I don't use that...they don't accept my pictures since they're supposedly bad quality...I don't have a top of the range cam.

Anyways, I myself used to frequent sex chat rooms (on WinMX). That was good for feedback, and being known as the biggest guy in the room. That was mainly though because the girls (and the straight guys) thought I had some sort of monster cock (they thought it was 10"+) and would not accept that I was in fact barely 8". The few gay guys I encountered, who slipped through the net so to speak (you need to constantly monitor who's downloading your pics on WinMX...) congratulated me and correctly guessed everytime 8-9" which is quite good, the guess not the size lol.

Still though I'm quite pissed off with my penis at this moment in time. Maybe it's just that my 'girlfriend' doesn't turn me on (with her mixed signals and shit, I never know when I'm comin or goin...well I do know that I'm never comin lol :(
But my penis isn't standing to attention and she actually laughed quite a lot.

I took my jeans off, cos I was in pain due to the friction of her friggin humping. Then she laughs, and then looks down and says "You've got nothing to be ashamed of" then bursts out laughing so maybe she was joking...I mean my cock was either semi-hard or soft...Then when I get dressed she goes "You're embarrassed aren't you?"

Just a bad bad experience. Now I need to phone my ex so she can tell me I have a big cock lol... :(

So yeah just go to some sex chat rooms or ratearod etc, at least girls don't laugh there!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rope9839 said:
I'm a straight guy, but I figured out a long time ago that gay men are the true connoisseurs of cocks. If you want feedback, it is usually the most descriptive and the most reliable.

With no disrespect to the women here - experts in their own right - the general population of women is going to have difficulty giving you the feedback that you are looking for. First, they will usually have more difficulty forming any real opinion of the penis without knowing the man attached to it. Second, once they do establish a positive relationship with your organ, it is more of an emotional attraction than statistical. Finally, since they know this is a really touchy area for most guys, they aren't always entirely blunt. /b]

Post your cock on a site like ratearod.com. It will be a lot of gay guys, but you will get a ton of feedback on your organ. You may not want to hook up with these guys, but that doesn't mean they can't help you sort out this part of your self esteem.

Good luck.

I do agree...

Men are very interesting creatures...

what is this feedback on their penis is all about? what they are looking for to hear anyways?

nevadaeve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well my friend you have a very nice dick i hope your gf apperciates it trust me you are well above average and any woman whos enjoys the big dick wiil be more then happy to indulge herself with your big dick

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The equipment is superb and topped
off with a killer bod. Your gf is a very
lucky girl and you are only 19, so you
have many, many years of wonderful
pleasure ahead of you with your
endowments...enjoy! :smile:

D

deleted3272

Yeah same thing with my comments, dosent bother me but I know what you guys mean. it just isint the same i guess.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Comments from women on a visual encounter are a nice little ego boost, but the compliments really worth having are the ones when she's lost in the pleasure she is taking from you. As someone with a preference to give rather than to take, these melt my heart and ensure the big cuddles afterwards.

It's only taken me 25 years to understand that one of the greatest pleasures in life is to hold and caress a woman you love after you have totally satisfied her.