Would like a woman's perspective on MFM and DP

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by runew2this2, Nov 24, 2011.

1. runew2this2

runew2this2 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I'm interested to hear from women here on whether you participated in MFM play (Theresomes, foursomes or more-somes) and what was it like, especially first time and whether you have or will do it again. . . any issues/concerns? Was it pleasurable?

Also, if you have, have you experienced DP? Again, what was it like first time and whether you enjoyed it. . and whether you prefer DVP (vaginal only) or DVAP (vaginal & ass).

Thanks. . .

2. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Ah, ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has lit the fasten your seatbelt sign as we descend into "we've seen this before why don't you shut the fuck up and use the search function" hell.

Gentlemen, some of you will at least try to restore your laps to their full upright position. You will be thwarted.

That is all from the flight deck. Please enjoy the rest of your flight, and as always, thank you for choosing LPSG Air.

:smile:

3. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

There are other threads but I will bite.

I love MFM or more-some's but not for the reasons you might think

DP's are fun - but they have NEVER led to a orgasm for me. Maybe too much stimulation - not sure. BTW I have done DVAP and DVA (yes I am real, used to have a fetish for anal when I was younger, not so much anymore) but never DVP. DVAP felt the best but never could build to a orgasm , but get a nice guy fucking me and let me suck or stroke a guy and WOW.
    Mentally I like the idea of a few guys totally turned on by me and the face that I can pleasure all of them. Getting deeper into the psyche I also like the fact that I will be getting multiple creampies, weather orally vaginally or anally, that idea really turns me the fuck on.

There is probably a lot more mentally going on with me that turns me on with multiple guys - but that could be due to my past experiences.

4. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Done a lot of MFM (and one foursome), but DVP and DVAP never in picture. Personally, MFM is a form of exhibitionism for me. My orgasm is not the point of the exercise.

I haven't done much of this kind of stuff in the last year. Maybe I will do more next year.

5. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am not an extrovert, either socially or sexually, so my experience with MFM varies. In my youth is sometimes found myself in it rather spontaneously, and it was seldom that much fun because one partner or the other would see it as an excuse to 'check out' and leave the other two at it. But the whole point for me anyway is to be close to the people I am having sex with, as sex to me equals intimate. It would hurt my feelings to be 'handed off'.

Now that I am at my mature peak ripeness I am in a relationship with two males pretty steadily, but we only seldom get together all three at once, as they both prefer to be the center of attention except for certain high holidays when they will gang up to make the center of attention Goddess Helga.

Your second question I am translating as 'deep penetration'-- certainly that is what a large penis excels at, no matter what orifice is involved. It is part of a varied spectrum of sources of pleasure. It's a separate issue from number of participants.

Draft saved Draft deleted