Would like a woman's perspective on MFM and DP

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by runew2this2, Nov 24, 2011.

1. runew2this2

runew2this2 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I'm interested to hear from women here on whether you participated in MFM play (Theresomes, foursomes or more-somes) and what was it like, especially first time and whether you have or will do it again. . . any issues/concerns? Was it pleasurable?

Also, if you have, have you experienced DP? Again, what was it like first time and whether you enjoyed it. . and whether you prefer DVP (vaginal only) or DVAP (vaginal & ass).

Thanks. . .

2. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Ah, ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has lit the fasten your seatbelt sign as we descend into "we've seen this before why don't you shut the fuck up and use the search function" hell.

Gentlemen, some of you will at least try to restore your laps to their full upright position. You will be thwarted.

That is all from the flight deck. Please enjoy the rest of your flight, and as always, thank you for choosing LPSG Air.

:smile:

TinyPrincess likes this.
  3. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

There are other threads but I will bite.

I love MFM or more-some's but not for the reasons you might think

DP's are fun - but they have NEVER led to a orgasm for me. Maybe too much stimulation - not sure. BTW I have done DVAP and DVA (yes I am real, used to have a fetish for anal when I was younger, not so much anymore) but never DVP. DVAP felt the best but never could build to a orgasm , but get a nice guy fucking me and let me suck or stroke a guy and WOW.
    Mentally I like the idea of a few guys totally turned on by me and the face that I can pleasure all of them. Getting deeper into the psyche I also like the fact that I will be getting multiple creampies, weather orally vaginally or anally, that idea really turns me the fuck on.

There is probably a lot more mentally going on with me that turns me on with multiple guys - but that could be due to my past experiences.

mattnatlanta and BetterFuture like this.
  4. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Done a lot of MFM (and one foursome), but DVP and DVAP never in picture. Personally, MFM is a form of exhibitionism for me. My orgasm is not the point of the exercise.

I haven't done much of this kind of stuff in the last year. Maybe I will do more next year.

5. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am not an extrovert, either socially or sexually, so my experience with MFM varies. In my youth is sometimes found myself in it rather spontaneously, and it was seldom that much fun because one partner or the other would see it as an excuse to 'check out' and leave the other two at it. But the whole point for me anyway is to be close to the people I am having sex with, as sex to me equals intimate. It would hurt my feelings to be 'handed off'.

Now that I am at my mature peak ripeness I am in a relationship with two males pretty steadily, but we only seldom get together all three at once, as they both prefer to be the center of attention except for certain high holidays when they will gang up to make the center of attention Goddess Helga.

Your second question I am translating as 'deep penetration'-- certainly that is what a large penis excels at, no matter what orifice is involved. It is part of a varied spectrum of sources of pleasure. It's a separate issue from number of participants.

6. frank daley

frank daley New Member

I would love to participate in a dvap with my wife and another guy or two. We tried several threesomes but the guys were not virile. My cock gets hard as rock and i can rebound after orgasm in very short time. My wife got a great body and is horny and got great sexual attitude. The guys we picked orgasmed real fast and that was the end of it. I would like my wife to get gangbanged and this is also her fantasy. She likes bareback as she loves cum in her pussy. She won't gangbang bareback because of sti's, she don't like condoms. She is hurting to be fucked by multiple guys and I want her to come home and tell me all about it. I would like to whore her out and she is considering it. Lust is a major factor in our lives sometimes maybe too much.

7. TXGuy1982

Gold Member

If she likes cum in her pussy then she better hope on slow swimmers.

8. AsianGal

AsianGal Active Member

Never participated.

9. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Easy - not my thing

10. nailz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Once the guys get the positioning and rhythm thing figured out, DP (the "classic" vaginal+anal to me, not these new acronyms and variations :rolleyes:) is amazing ;)

thongboy and BetterFuture like this.
  11. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I actually do not have much experience with MFM at all. I've participated in some foursomes, but we kept pairing off. Well, none of the guys ever paired up. Um... no, that's not quite true. Once, I was very surprised a particular guy allowed the other guy to kiss him deeply. He said he was glad he experienced it, and that with his eyes closed, it just felt like a kiss, but not something he wanted to explore any further. I had kind of hoped the other guy would blow him, just to see how he'd respond, but he told me if that man had touched his dick he'd have had to have a quick chat about his boundaries and that it would be a no go.

The closest I ever came to MFM was with that same guy. He fucked me while I blew his friend. It was fun. I wish we'd had more time and more condoms to take it further. When the friend asked him for my number, it turned into some kind of minor beef with them and I never got to see that guy again. I was tempted to just get the friends number on my own, but I didn't want to stir the shit by asking mutual acquaintances who would wonder why I didn't just ask the most obvious person, nor steal it from his phone while he was sleeping.

Now, I've lost interest in the fantasy for the time being. It's still good as a fantasy, but the idea of making it reality is not appealing, currently.

BetterFuture likes this.
  12. Tattooed Goddess

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I miss you Hickboy

Draft saved Draft deleted