would like advice/feedback here

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Amyntas Lillydong, Oct 15, 2009.

1. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

Jun 4, 2008
    so of course this is a coworker thing here. i like her and when you're lonely it isn't easy. i've known her for almost 4 years. when i had asked her out as friends like 2 years ago i thought she was over her divorce. she said sometime and i never asked again. she has health and mental problems like fibromyalgia and depression/anxiety. we kind of talk about how not a whole lot is going on with our lives socially and how the area isn't the greatest, etc. well surprisingly recently she has opened up to me about her health problems. i just do not know what to do. as a guy of course i would like more. but trying to view things from her viewpoint it probably means nothing for her to share things like that with me. i'd like to help out in a way, but i guess it is just best to leave it at work and quit fantasizing. opinions?
    #1 D_Amyntas Lillydong, Oct 15, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  2. MissPretty

MissPretty New Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Without knowing what she is considering of you...I would say why not just ask her? You said that you don't know what to do, so you need to figure out first what it is you might want from her and then what it is you wish to do. Your post didn't really say so...but it seems as if you wish for more in your relationship. You'll never know until you ask...if that's what you want have confidence and ask her how she feels. Good luck. :)
Draft saved Draft deleted