Would like to know what...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

XXLHS: People think here about the new pics, I am shopping for a swimsuit and I settled on a tan though of the same type as my underwear in the shot.

I would like to know what the opinion is of that concept... I am going to the beach on Saturday and that is the day I plan on doing the unveiling.

Pics are posted in my album... Just added them tonight.

2. sflatintop

sflatintop New Member

Albums:
    OMG...that has to be illegal. I love it! Probably a good thing I'm not on that beach, I would just embarrass(embrace?) myself.

3. Imported

Gold Member

turgidtoro: I think, judging by your posted pics in the gallery, that most anything you wear would look good on you - you have an enormous ballsac that would probably be very enticing indeed in a lycra speedo, with the gathered "stretching fabric", "gonna-burst-out-of-this "look a very powerful image!

4. Imported

Gold Member

kamakazedaddy: yep....that will get you noticed on the beach....or anywhere else! Good on ya mate for proudly wearing what you feel comfortable in.

5. madame_zora

Gold Member

Mind-boggling hunk-o-junk you got there, baby!

6. Imported

Gold Member

XXLHS: Well, interesting things will never cease to amaze me... oh, my...
    tonight at my favorite coffee shop I was listening to some guys playing the guitars and working on the laptop... and well, staring at this girls absolutely huge boobs... :wub:

well, I tried to get a pic with the cam phone, but no dice without being obvious... but she was talking to this guy and facing me so I did have a nice view every now and then... but she apparent noticed I was taking an interest and she pulled a move ot the sofa arm next to there table just to give me a really clear view of her full busom... hehe...

Well, apparently she was not there with this guy as he moved off, and three of her firends cam over and sat at the table next to mine and did the little girl huddle... and for while thats how it was... I was thinking should I say hello, or no... when the one with the huge boobs comes over and says, "hi are you from around here?" and I said sorta, long story, but turns out that one of her firends was the girl that when I was at the beach in my new suit I had asked to watch my stuff when I went in the water.... and apparently she had watched it ... my stuff...hehe.... and well, she has told the other three, who were now fully engaged in surrounding me and talking to me about well, anything ... but I could tell they wanted to take a good look... anyway... jeans I guess are a girls best friend at times.... tight ones anyway...lol.

So, anyway, small talk aside... I gave them my cell phone number and name and said hey if your doing something give me a call, and maybe we can do something...

I will let you know if anything more comes of it, but I guess if anyone is wondering about showing off and results... well apparently it pays to do some beach advertising, as you never know who may be running around later in town and say, hmmm I remember (member) you...I saw you on the beach... oh yah...

LOL... well... hopefully I will get a call and a better look at some heavenly spheres...hehe.

Draft saved Draft deleted