Would like to know........

B_cherryplum69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why was neildownx banned, he is a good friend of mine & am sorry that this has happened, what happened to free speech etc

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He had two accounts and while he was posting in the new one he created (to keep shit stirred up) he forgot which account he was signed into when responding and fucked it all up for himself. I guess he forgot to tell you that. His posts under both accounts were reported and he was BUSTED. It had NOTHING to do with free speech and a privately owned website doesn't have to provide any free speech.

They have rules and he violated them.

B_cherryplum69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, i understand what you are saying, i know that people have more than one account on this site, if the rule states that its only one account per one user /email address fair enough, but are u sure it was the same person with 2 different accounts, if that was the case then from what i can gather from the thread in question it wasnt only him flouting the regulations of the site so why was he singled out.

Just out of a matter of interest what are the regulations of the site

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You can't pretend to be two people at the same time, especially when you are trying to cause problems. He responded in "upmyownarse" but in neildownx's own words. And a few minutes later he deleted that response, signed out of upmyownarse and signed back into Neildown and said the same thing in that account to keep from getting caught.

You can watch someone log out of their name and pop up as their other name instantly and see them replying to a thread. That was obvious and then he blew it by forgetting which account he was in, tried to fix it, but he was reported before he went to change it.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
thank u for that MB

if u are banned how can u delete your pics

Banned members pics are removed by the administration, always. Might take a little while but it does happen.

if someone is banned etc the whole profile should be deleted from the site not just left hanging in cyberworld

That is exactly what does happen.

Last edited:

B_cherryplum69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
from what i can gather from my friend no u cant access your pics, so if someone is banned etc the whole profile should be deleted from the site not just left hanging in cyberworld

Singleman8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmmmmmm,,,i Think Im Starting To Remember.....nope I Forgot Again. Rules? Thats It. Who What When Where Rules.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You can't pretend to be two people at the same time, especially when you are trying to cause problems. He responded in "upmyownarse" but in neildownx's own words. And a few minutes later he deleted that response, signed out of upmyownarse and signed back into Neildown and said the same thing in that account to keep from getting caught.

You can watch someone log out of their name and pop up as their other name instantly and see them replying to a thread. That was obvious and then he blew it by forgetting which account he was in, tried to fix it, but he was reported before he went to change it.
Oh so that was that jerk. Glad to see upmyownarse is outonhisarse.

I understand how he got confused and fucked up, but out of curiosity, how can you watch someone log out and pop up instantly under a new name?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had his profile pulled up on one window and up my own arse pulled up on another window and when he signed out of one account, upmyownarse all of a sudden signed on after being signed off all afternoon. Then when he fucked up on his post, the reverse happened, he signed off of upmyownarse and BAM Neildownx lit up as being signed on and he tried to fix it.

Funny how no one complained about my thread until he got the "smart" idea to create a new account to ressurect is less than 24 hours after i reported his fake verification photo. I had a strong feeling who it was when i saw it, no one else would have had reason to do it (except for 2 others) but the timing wasnt right for those two.

I'm a smart cookie. I know who i piss off most of the time and why.