Would Love To Be Bigger

hungdudeinohio1449

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm already pretty big and pretty happy with my size (9x6) and i get nice and hard pretty much on command..:D But I'd love to have that extra "wow" factor when it gets pulled out of my boxers for some fun :p Maybe another half inch or so and a little more girth.. Any suggestions??

Redwoody

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm already pretty big and pretty happy with my size (9x6) and i get nice and hard pretty much on command..:D But I'd love to have that extra "wow" factor when it gets pulled out of my boxers for some fun :p Maybe another half inch or so and a little more girth.. Any suggestions??
Perhaps a vigorous penis massage? I would volunteer

Reactions: teninchman

I'll help massage your cock with my mouth and tongue. If we must I'll even use my ass muscles to see if I can help make u bigger

I like using a penis pump, and I've seen some small gains over the years. Sometimes I wonder what's the point since I never get laid.