Would love to hook up with a fit lady in UK

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by Manchesterjames79, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Manchesterjames79

Manchesterjames79 New Member

Never been with a woman who specifically loved larger than normal guys. I've been with a couple who complained about it hurting but that just hurts your feelings!!

Any nice women in the UK want to look into the possibility of hooking up, let me know.

I'm a smart, professional guy who's clean, looks after himself, plays rugby often, go to gym regularly and can hold a conversation, so I'm not one to talk your ears off about sex, sex, sex (though I can still get into that stuff when the mood is right lol).

Compliments from the guys here are always very nice but as I'm 100% straight I have no wish to meet men! I'm really just in to pleasing women and have a habit of taking my time. It's fun to do it from dusk to sunrise while drinking wine and going through every position known to man X

P.S check out my album if you like. I'm not a wonder giant but punch above my weight (just under 9 inches)

2. blurayboy1

blurayboy1 New Member

Albums:
    woudnt we all is there any tho

3. Manchesterjames79

Manchesterjames79 New Member

Well I doubt it but worth posting anyway!

4. blurayboy1

blurayboy1 New Member

Albums:
    good luck with your search

Draft saved Draft deleted